Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)

Post New Thread Reply   

Zbeer
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-19-2011 , 05:52   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #11

Thanks a lot!
Skorpion1976
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2011 , 08:26   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #12

Is this plugin confirmed to be working with multiple special infected and boss zombies at the same time? E.g. 3 tanks, 5 witches, 2 boomers ? Do I see the HP bar from every single infected I deal damage to ?
irogue
Old 03-20-2011 , 02:47   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #13

It seems to work for me, but sometimes i get it saying i am doing dmg to a witch when i am not.

The bar alternates depending on who you shot last, so it seems to work with multiple targets, just the witch bar keeps appearing at times for no reason, but i am running multiple witches plugin on my server (but at the time the dmg bar pops up about witch dmg like i said before i am not shooting a witch only commons).
Skepticus
Old 10-20-2011 , 10:24   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #14

Does anyone know how to make the centered text above the cursor larger?
Chronic1
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-21-2011 , 02:40   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #15

I use this on my 8vs8 taaannk mutation server. When I light a bunch of tanks on fire, it alternates through all of them really fast. I do get that weird witch bar that pops up sometimes. Other than that this plugin is great. Been using it for like 5 months now.
Old 03-16-2012 , 13:27   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #16

Great idea with this plugin nico-op And your English is more than good enough as I didn't have a hard time comprehending you. The plugin works perfectly fine for Boomers, Hunters, Smokers, Tanks, and Witches. I installed it in my L4D1 server. I also like that you can adjust the width of the health bar and change the damage and health display characters. Very nice!

And as irouge mentioned, if you are shooting multiple special infected, the bar quickly alternates between the ones you are damaging.

I've noticed the Witch HP bar coming up when I'm not shooting her as well. What seems to trigger this for me, is when I kill a bunch of common infected in a row very quickly without missing a shot. This becomes very evident when fighting a horde. I'm guessing this happens because the Witch's HP may some how be linked or tied to the common infected's HP since neither of them are playable characters. However, it doesn't break the game in any way and you have to be a real spoiled nitpicker to whine about it (not that any one was whining, but I'm just saying).

Thanks again nico-op

Last edited by The 5th Survivor; 03-16-2012 at 13:29.
davehelms1989
BANNED
Old 05-14-2012 , 06:10   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #17

Now days health is also very important in Gaming world. In Every Action game health is important for gamer. With out health they cant fight with others. So in game also provide health provide resources.
jeguebauer
Old 03-23-2014 , 02:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #18

Can someone help me?
This plugin Works great on my Windows Server.
But on Linux Server only center text works. When i change to Hint text still appearing center text.
John Mullins
Old 07-24-2016 , 22:48   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #19

Does someone know what to change in the .sp file to make the tank HP visible to dead players too? I have seen this on a server using this plugin.

I think the Tank HP was just visible to all.

Last edited by John Mullins; 07-24-2016 at 22:50.
AlirezaTiG3R
Old 10-05-2016 , 04:07   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Health Gauge (Tank & Witch & Special)
Reply With Quote #20

I have a problem with l4d_infectedhp_health and l4d_infectedhp_damage!!

this is my config:

Code:
l4d_infectedhp 1
l4d_infectedhp_bar 100
l4d_infectedhp_tank 1
l4d_infectedhp_boomer 1
l4d_infectedhp_hunter 1
l4d_infectedhp_smoker 1
l4d_infectedhp_jockey 1
l4d_infectedhp_spitter 1
l4d_infectedhp_charger 1
l4d_infectedhp_witch 1
l4d_infectedhp_health : "|" 
l4d_infectedhp_damage : "-" 
l4d_infectedhp_type : 0
l4d_infectedhp_num 1
I try this too:

Code:
l4d_infectedhp 1
l4d_infectedhp_bar 100
l4d_infectedhp_tank 1
l4d_infectedhp_boomer 1
l4d_infectedhp_hunter 1
l4d_infectedhp_smoker 1
l4d_infectedhp_jockey 1
l4d_infectedhp_spitter 1
l4d_infectedhp_charger 1
l4d_infectedhp_witch 1
l4d_infectedhp_health | 
l4d_infectedhp_damage - 
l4d_infectedhp_type 1
l4d_infectedhp_num 1
But type number didn't show and the health icon is # and = and show as center text!