- Current version is 1.0.2
This allows you to change the default spawn health to something else.
(default value is 100)
- Place spawnhealth_mm.dll (or spawnhealth_mm_i486.so for linux) in the following directory: cstrike/addons/spawnhealth/
- Open cstrike/addons/metamod/metaplugins.ini and add the appropriate line to the file:
For Windows - addons\spawnhealth\spawnhealth_mm.dll
For Linux - addons/spawnhealth/spawnhealth_mm_i486.so
- I have only tested this on CS:S, so it probably won't work on other mods.
- Thanks to L. Duke for the linux compile.
Released: Jan 8, 2006
- Updated to work with MM:S 1.2
Released: Dec 12, 2005
- Updated to work with MM:S 1.1
Released: Jul 27, 2005