WarriorMod is a serverside MetaMod plugin allowing you to very comfortably play a ClanWar and have it managed completely automatically.
This plugin is outdated, please use this version: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=64768
This plugin allows an admin to focus what a ClanWar is really about
: Gaming. You just have to type a single command (yes, one command!) to make your server exec the configs, record a demo, change sv_password, disable fadetoblack, run a complete ClanWar, and write the results into MySQL, depending on what you want. By choosing the command you type to start the war, you set what the plugin will do before it actually comes to gaming ;)
Do not misunderstand me: You do NOT need a MySQL server to be able to use this plugin. It's only a gimmick!
The plugin is available for download right here: Downloads
You can use the following commands on server console or via rcon:
- The ESL Config will be loaded that fits best for the number of players who are on the server the moment this command is used. If war_record is set, a Demo will be recorded by SrcTV, and if war_chpassword is set, a random sv_password will be generated and said by Console.[/*]
- Everyone will be asked: Is your team ready? In the menu that shows up in this stadium a summary of the current game settings is given, indicating:
* MaxRounds: value can be freely selected between 1 and 500 ;)
* FadeToBlack setting (will be set after executing ESL config)
* sv_pausable setting (will be set after executing ESL config)
* whether or not automatic demo recording is activated
* What will happen when every team is ready (Knife or Live)[/*]
- when everyone announced that they're ready, knife round will start. everyone will drop their stuff at the beginning of the round, and ppl that shoot with something other than the knife (even nades or the bomb!) will be slayed instantly. the team that won knife round will be shown a menu asking, "Stay or leave?".[/*]
- if the winning team said "leave", all players will switch teams automatically.[/*]
- The script does 3 restarts and goes live.[/*]
- after a specific amount of rounds has been played (can be set in war_rounds), everyone switches teams automatically.[/*]
- The script does 3 restarts and goes live again.[/*]
- After all rounds have been played, the script displays the total score of all rounds (except knife ). If enabled, it writes the result into a MySQL database. Then it resets itself and waits for the next war to begin.[/*]
Like above, except that the knife round will be skipped.
Like war_start, except the knife round starts immediately and no-one will be asked, "Are you ready?"
No asking, no knife round, immediately get to business ^_^
If anyone messes sh!t up or ppl leave or whatever, use this command to tell my plugin that the war was cancelled. If you do not do this, starting another war will get a bit messy.
war_kickban_t / war_kickban_ct
Kicks and bans one of the two teams immediately by SteamID, so you don't have to walk through the whole mani menu for 5 players, but only use this command. What this does depends on the value set in war_bantime.
The plugin will count rounds during war, displaying the number of rounds played, number of rounds to play, and the current score. While in War, ppl will not be able to change teams, unless teamchange is needed. By that time, WarriorMod actually swaps people automatically to the opposite team, waits for everyone to choose their skin, and goes live again.
You can integrate my plugin into Mani Admin Plugin's menu. To do that, just copy and paste the following lines into $MOD/cfg/mani_admin_plugin/rconlist.txt:
"[WAR] Rdy? -> Knife" war_start
"[WAR] Rdy? -> Live" war_live
"[WAR] Knife" war_go_knife
"[WAR] Live" war_go_live
"[WAR] Reset" war_reset
After a map change, you will see those commands in the RCon Commands section of Mani Admin Plugin's menu
There are the following CVars:
How many rounds do you want to play? For example, 12 means MR12, 15 means MR15. Freely decidable.
Set to 1 if you want a demo to be recorded, otherwise 0.
ESL config sets mp_fadetoblack to 1. Most ppl don't like this, so my plugin sets mp_fadetoblack to the value that's given here, after ESL config was loaded, so set to 0 if you want FTB to be off.
Same as war_fadetoblack regarding sv_pausable.
Set this to 1 if you want the plugin to display the "Ready?" question once again before going Live.
Set to 1 if you want sv_password changed during config. It will be replaced with a randomly generated string.
Defines what war_kickban_(c)t does. Set to:
- -1: Don't ban ppl, just kick them[/*]
- 0: Ban permanently[/*]
- n > 0: Ban for n minutes[/*]
Set to 1 if you want the results to be written to MySQL.
Set to your MySQL server's hostname. It will not appear in HLSW or something.
Set to your MySQL username.
Set to your MySQL password.
Set to your MySQL database.
Two tables will be created, one with the name given here, one named <name>_players. Set the name here.
Those CVars have to be set in server.cfg in order to work correctly. Users will not be able to view the Mysql cvars through HLSW or something.
You can download various compiles of the plugin and its Source Code here: