Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Swat those annoying BOT teammates out of your way with your knife
    Old 03-14-2013 , 12:56   [CS:S] BOT Swat
    Reply With Quote #1

Description:
    Swat those irritating BOTs out of your way with your knife.
    This plugin is an alternative to "no block" type plugins. It only effects players on your team that are BOTs. It does not effect humans, it does not effect BOTs on the other team. Hit a BOT teammate with your knife, and they pop up in the air a bit so you can run under them.
    For example, finally, you can get past these dummies that stop in a doorway to reload. How about when they decide they want to strafe left & right rapidly in the space you'd like to pass through now, while we're all still young? Examples of things the BOTiots do that need correcting are endless. This plugin helps with some of them.

Cvars:
    none

Installation:
    No .cfg file, no translation file. No fancy installion, just drop the botswat.smx into your plugins folder. Alternatively, you can also just merge the contents of the .zip file into your cstrike folder.

Dependencies/Requirements:
    SRCDS configured for CS:S, MetaMod:Source, and SourceMod 1.5 or higher (may work with older SM versions and the SDKHooks extension). No other plugins, extensions, or other files not included here are required.

Known Issues:
    None

License:
    In addition to the required GPL license, all of the attached files are NO-BSware and complete freeware. Use any of it in any way you wish. It would be nice to mention me or give thanks, but not required. Nothing is required unless specifically required by the GPL license.

Special Thanks:
    The SDKHooks team for SDKHook_OnTakeDamage
    javalia for the Generic Melee Knock Back plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=156646) for borrowed and modified code.

Changelog:
    2013.06.15.22.21 - Cleaned up code, changed name of .sp & .smx to botswat. Uploaded .zip with includes required for compiling.

public.2013.03.14.12.31 - initial release
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip botswat_2013_06_15_22_21.zip (71.2 KB, 603 views)

My plugins:
    [CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
    Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
    [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 06-15-2013 at 22:37. Reason: Addition
    Bacardi
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-15-2013 , 04:43   Re: [CS:S] Bash Bot Teammate
    Reply With Quote #2

What if I throw hegrenade and switch back to knife before grenade explode ;) ??

Last edited by Bacardi; 03-15-2013 at 04:43.
    zipcore
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-15-2013 , 07:14   Re: [CS:S] Bash Bot Teammate
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    xD &weapon
    Bittersweet
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-15-2013 , 10:24   Re: [CS:S] Bash Bot Teammate
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
    I don't understand the question. Perhaps zipcore has answered it? The plugin has no effect on grenades, or any other weapon. Shooting your BOT teammates or throwing grenades at them - the game will react as it always does, depending on your friendly fire and other settings - this plugin doesn't effect those other weapons at all. It only reacts to knife strikes on BOTs that are on your team. You can still knife opposing BOTs or any human player.

It is something to think about that another teammate might be throwing a grenade in the path you are about to send the BOT into.

My plugins:
    [CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
    [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
    Bittersweet
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-15-2013 , 22:35   Re: [CS:S] BOT Swat
    Reply With Quote #5

New version 2013.06.15.22.21 uploaded.

My plugins: