Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help PLZ adding superheros to my server ...

Post New Thread Reply   

rundeath
Old 08-08-2004 , 18:08   Help PLZ adding superheros to my server ...
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all ... im new here... well i have a few questions ... i have an italien server ... which has everthing french in ... cause im french and my friend who helped me make it is french ... made a dedicated superhero mod server ... well i got tons of cool heros ... but i dont know what an earth im suppose to do to add heros ... and since my friend is always working day and night i cant really ask and he doesnt live at all near me neither ...

i have the ftp address of the server and all .. but dunno how to do everything ... well i know how to set levels ... so i know the cvars for the super heros . and i know how to paste the sh_hero.amx and .sma but is that all or is there something else to do too ? and do i have to put it in the plugins.ini too ? and then what do i do ? that all ? any ways i hope some one can help me ..
thank you all .. hope for a reply

this is my website ... and it has my server ip in since i forgot it ... www.team-dragon.tk

also... i dont know how make the xp show up ... u know when u play it says ur xp and level and ur heros next to it ... well i dont have that .. look on my server for more info on how its like playing ...
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2004 , 18:55  
Reply With Quote #2

put amx files in the plugins folder and add them to the plugins.ini
Old 08-09-2004 , 04:51  
Reply With Quote #3

hi its me rundeath .. i cant log onto runedeath no more for some reason .. any ways

so all i have done was correct ...

but

am i suppose to restart the server after all that is done ?

ok thanks ...
c3
Old 08-09-2004 , 04:55  
Reply With Quote #4

yes
Send a message via AIM to c3