Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 05.04.2020* | *VERSION 3.1.4

Post New Thread Reply   

ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-17-2014 , 11:42   Re: [CSGO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl42640211 View Post
YES,YES,YES
Great!
I like more color!!
Thanks )
YourMomSE
Old 09-18-2014 , 03:43   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #12

I tested it, and most of the colors seem fine, orange is like a goofy off yellow color, but i don't really need it. Issues I see are: The messages are randomized, it never shows them in order on my server, and no other types....I really want the ability to display a welcome hint message saying "Welcome to {Darkred}Arena 1, {Default}check out our site at {Darkred}something.com" right when you join....So far it runs well though...Thanks
ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-18-2014 , 04:42   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMomSE View Post
I tested it, and most of the colors seem fine, orange is like a goofy off yellow color, but i don't really need it. Issues I see are: The messages are randomized, it never shows them in order on my server, and no other types....I really want the ability to display a welcome hint message saying "Welcome to {Darkred}Arena 1, {Default}check out our site at {Darkred}something.com" right when you join....So far it runs well though...Thanks
How you mean: Messages are randomized, it never shows then ir order on my sever. Anyway HintMessage doesnt works with colors maybe i will add message types in future If u have some more ideas. Let me know.
Meitis
Old 09-18-2014 , 05:11   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
HintMessage doesnt works with colors
In CS:GO, hinttext does work with colors, just use <font color='#ff0000'>your message in red</font> with ofcourse #ff0000 being able to be any hexadecimal color.

Small example:
PrintHintText(client, "This is <font color='#ff0000'>red</font>, <font color='#00ff00'>green</font> <font color='#0000ff'>blue</font>");
will just color the "red" text in the color red, "green" text in the color green and "blue" text in the color blue.

Last edited by Meitis; 09-18-2014 at 05:11.
ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-18-2014 , 05:46   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meitis View Post
In CS:GO, hinttext does work with colors, just use <font color='#ff0000'>your message in red</font> with ofcourse #ff0000 being able to be any hexadecimal color.

Small example:
PrintHintText(client, "This is <font color='#ff0000'>red</font>, <font color='#00ff00'>green</font> <font color='#0000ff'>blue</font>");
will just color the "red" text in the color red, "green" text in the color green and "blue" text in the color blue.
CS:GO doesnt accept hex color codes Anyway i will not do the welcome message
Meitis
Old 09-18-2014 , 07:05   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #16

Hexadecimal colors don't work in normal chat in cs:go, I know, but hexadecimal colors do work in the hinttext like I tried to explain in my previous post. This is for example what the example in my previous post looks like ingame:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...EE2075A8FA7E6/
ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-18-2014 , 07:25   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #17

I didnt knew. I am so sorry
YourMomSE
Old 09-18-2014 , 17:42   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #18

Im sorry, not hint text, but the alerts, like when you drop your ak47 it gives you an alert, or when bomb is planted it alerts you, those type....Some servers i have been in, as soon as you join an alert pops up saying welcome and such, and uses color to emphasize the server name and website in the alert....then it goes away till u leave and join again

and in terms of the messages being random, when i join my server, it wont display message 1,2,3,4,5,6 it will display 1,2,4,3,6,2,1,4,1,2,1,5 something like that.....You never know what message is going to pop up. I dont know why this is, but it does it on my server. It basically selects whatever message it wants to and displays it rather than cycling messages 1-6 and then over again....

Last edited by YourMomSE; 09-18-2014 at 17:46.
ESK0
BANNED
Old 09-19-2014 , 02:18   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support!
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMomSE View Post
and in terms of the messages being random, when i join my server, it wont display message 1,2,3,4,5,6 it will display 1,2,4,3,6,2,1,4,1,2,1,5 something like that.....You never know what message is going to pop up. I dont know why this is, but it does it on my server. It basically selects whatever message it wants to and displays it rather than cycling messages 1-6 and then over again....
Oh okay ) I will do this But about the Welcome message try some other plugin. There is lot of them

Edit// Plugin updated, Cyceling messages added.

Last edited by ESK0; 09-19-2014 at 06:11.
YourMomSE
Old 09-19-2014 , 14:17   Re: [CS:GO] Automatic Messages | Multi-Language Support! | *19.9.14*
Reply With Quote #20

Tested, works awesome, thank you for putting this up there....Just gotta find me one of them welcome alert plugins now!