Raised This Month: $40 Target: $400
 10% 

CS:GO Bhop commands for server


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Spree01
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-12-2018 , 19:24   CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there!

What are some of the commands you can use on your server to make bhop easier? I'm not looking for autobhop, I simply want to make CS:GO feel a bit more like CS:S in terms of movement and bhopping.
Spree01 is offline
RitZz
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: India
Old 08-12-2018 , 19:56   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #2

sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 to enable bunnyhopping, great for practising bhop, sv_autobunnyhopping 1 if you want to do the jump automatically (just press and hold jump button) and try to strafe
RitZz is offline
Spree01
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-18-2018 , 20:35   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitZz View Post
sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 to enable bunnyhopping, great for practising bhop, sv_autobunnyhopping 1 if you want to do the jump automatically (just press and hold jump button) and try to strafe
I'm not looking for autobhop, I simply want to make CS:GO feel a bit more like CS:S in terms of movement and bhopping.
Spree01 is offline
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 08-18-2018 , 20:49   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #4

I think they're asking for the air friction commands and stuff.
__________________
Boycott ESEA
My servers
ghostofmybrain is offline
freak.exe_uLow
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 08-19-2018 , 04:53   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree01 View Post
Hi there!

What are some of the commands you can use on your server to make bhop easier? I'm not looking for autobhop, I simply want to make CS:GO feel a bit more like CS:S in terms of movement and bhopping.
Hey, my favorite is Tickrate on a Bhop Server is 102.4 (CSGO)

here my cfg (thats not all)
Code:
sv_accelerate 7
sv_airaccelerate 100
sv_staminajumpcost 0 
sv_staminalandcost 0
sv_staminamax 0
sv_staminarecoveryrate 0
sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0
1: [CS:GO] Movement Unlocker
2: [ANY] Slope Boost Fix
3: [CSS/CSGO] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.4 / Jan 20, 2012]
__________________

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 08-19-2018 at 04:56.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
Spree01
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Old 08-20-2018 , 01:28   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Hey, my favorite is Tickrate on a Bhop Server is 102.4 (CSGO)

here my cfg (thats not all)
Code:
sv_accelerate 7
sv_airaccelerate 100
sv_staminajumpcost 0 
sv_staminalandcost 0
sv_staminamax 0
sv_staminarecoveryrate 0
sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0
1: [CS:GO] Movement Unlocker
2: [ANY] Slope Boost Fix
3: [CSS/CSGO] MultiPlayer Bunny Hops: Source [v1.0.0.4 / Jan 20, 2012]
Thank you so much! Works like a charm.
Spree01 is offline
freak.exe_uLow
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 08-20-2018 , 07:04   Re: CS:GO Bhop commands for server
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree01 View Post
Thank you so much! Works like a charm.
Perfect
__________________
freak.exe_uLow is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode