Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CS:GO Mod [v2.5.11 - 08.11.2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
TheDoctor0
Old 08-23-2020 , 05:44   CS:GO Mod [v2.5.11 - 08.11.2021]
Reply With Quote #1

CS:GO mod brings the most popular gaming features from the newer generation of games to over 20 years old CS 1.6.
Mod has been developed since 2017, although its free public version wasn't released until April 2019.

Version 2.0.0 brings a lot of changes, the most important being submodel-based skins (over 1200 skins!) and support for multiple languages.
The list of major changes from the previously released version 1.4 can be viewed here.

Servers using this mod: GameTracker.

Description
Mod consists of 19 plugins:
1. Core - an engine responsible for the main functions of the mod, i.e.: management of skins (setting, buying, drawing, exchanging, giving away) and handling currency (euro).
Each skin can be bought for a certain amount of euro, you can also try to draw skin for any weapon.
There is also a market for skins, where players can safely trade the earned skins.
The skins are assigned to the weapon, so it is possible to pick up the weapon with other players' skins - when you point the gun at the gun, you can see if and what skin it has.
2. Account - system of accounts with the possibility of automatic login. Without logging in there is no access to any option available in fashion.
3. Nades - possibility of making short and medium throws with right/both mouse buttons.
4. Operations - there are 4 types of operations, you can add any number of them - the reward for the completion is the euro.
5. Ranks - ranks from CS:GO awarded on the basis of the ELO ranking, including their icons displayed over the heads of players.
6. RunBoost - a plugin that allows you to run a runboost like in CS:GO.
7. Smoke - white smoke imitating a the one from CS:GO, size and duration parameters are almost identical.
8. Molotov - a fully reproduced Molotov (it can even be extinguished with smoke) available to buy in buymenu or under /m command.
9. Zeus - fully mapped Zeus available for purchase in buymenu or under /z command.
10. Transfer - a plugin enabling the transfer of euro between players.
11. VIP and SVIP - plugin supporting VIP account bonuses (flag "t") and SVIP (flag "x").
12. StatTrak - adds a StatTrak counter for each weapon.
13. Inspect - plugin which allows to view weapons after pressing F key.
14. Assist and Revenge - adds assist for inflicted damage and revenge on a player who killed us earlier.
15. Clans - an advanced clan system. Clan can be upgraded to allow for more members.
Each member is also an additional bonus to the chance to drop skins during the draw.
Additional features: clan wars, member management (online/offline), possibility to submit and process applications (online/offline).
16. Server Menu - main server menu available both under the /menu command and the V key.
17. BuyMenu - custom buymenu with replacement of the shield and nightvision goggles by Zeus and Molotov.
In addition, during purchase you can see the skin set for the weapon.
18. No Distractions - a small plugin blocking the purchase of the shield and night vision goggles and removing loud sounds of fans on the mirage map.
19. Physics - a plugin that adds physics for weapons (except C4)

Screenshots
Screenshots gallery

Requirements
1. MySQL database.
2. AMXX version 1.8.3 or higher.

Installation
1. Download csgo_mod.zip from the latest release.
2 Unpack the downloaded archive and upload the cstrike directory to your server.
3. Add linux addons/unprecacher/unprecacher_mm_i386.so to /cstrike/addons/metamod/plugins.ini.
4. Configure the database cvars in csgo_mod.cfg.

Configuration
The main configuration is in the file csgo_mod.cfg.
The available skins can be changed in csgo_skins.ini.
The main server menu options are located in csgo_menu.ini.
The operation configuration can be found in csgo_operations.ini.
Plugins can be enabled or disabled in plugins-csgo.ini.

Skins
Skins management instructions can be found HERE.

Commands
If you want to add money (Euro) to any player balance, you can use this command:
csgo_add_money <nick> <nick> <number>

If you want to give any skin to any player from menu, you can use this command:
csgo_add_skin

If you want to make a full data reset without manually cleaning up database, you can use this command:
csgo_reset_data

To use it you need access to ADMIN_ADMIN, so add the flag "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvxy".

Download
Latest release - it contains all mod plugins and configuration with all necessary resources (skins, maps, sounds, sprites, etc.).

Last edited by TheDoctor0; 11-08-2021 at 16:18.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 08-23-2020 , 06:07   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2

Remove the "BasePack" link or any references of Reunion from the github repo, we do not support non-steam: "Base pack for Counter-Strike 1.6 servers with latest AMX Mod X, ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, Reunion and more!"

Last edited by HamletEagle; 08-23-2020 at 06:08.
TheDoctor0
Old 08-23-2020 , 06:43   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Remove the "BasePack" link or any references of Reunion from the github repo, we do not support non-steam: "Base pack for Counter-Strike 1.6 servers with latest AMX Mod X, ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, Reunion and more!"
Sure, done.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2020 , 06:45   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #4

good mod, but i don`t like it with the Account system, my servers everyone uses steam, and what about the hud, can it be configured? too much info i think
TheDoctor0
Old 08-23-2020 , 08:31   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
good mod, but i don`t like it with the Account system, my servers everyone uses steam, and what about the hud, can it be configured? too much info i think
Cvar to enable/disable accounts system has been added and will be included in next minor release.
You can use it already, just get csgo_mod.cfg and csgo_accounts.sma from master branch.

As for hud, its location and color can be configured by players in the /hud command menu.
On screenshots it may look like a lot of information, but they were made at 640x480 resolution.
Of course, if you want you can edit it yourself in csgo_ranks.sma.
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2020 , 15:09   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #6

I agree with tarsis, there's too much information on the hud and I'm pretty sure most of the users will ask how to disable it since there's too many lines.

The system is good as least seeing the gameplay, however since you posted here, you may need work on the code now, even tho the approvers doesn't have much time to look at every single line of the plugins, making a good work will help users anyways.

I've seen your work before, that's the closest we have when it's talking about CSGO Mod. Hope the community likes that "new" MOD release for the game, so we can keep them playing, that's the plan out here.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo

Last edited by EFFx; 08-23-2020 at 15:10.
TheDoctor0
Old 08-24-2020 , 05:00   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #7

EFFx, thanks for feedback.
Some changes were already made and it's possible to toggle 4 out of 10 possible lines in HUD.
Right now by default it looks like this:

I'll release next minor version soon, but I'm waiting for user to finish brazilian portuguese translation.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2020 , 07:31   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #8

nice work so far, i would get rid of the maps in the pack, ppl can download them in gamebanana, but if you are sticking with the maps in your pack, i suggest you rename them example

PHP Code:
csgo_crane
csgo_dust
csgo_dust2 
to

PHP Code:
de_csgo_crane
de_csgo_dust
de_csgo_dust2 
why? because if the map doesn`t have de_ prefix its not recognized as objective map and cts can`t buy defuse kit, only on console

i will try to help with the translation for portuguese if no ones releases soon
TheDoctor0
Old 08-24-2020 , 10:56   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
why? because if the map doesn`t have de_ prefix its not recognized as objective map and cts can`t buy defuse kit, only on console

i will try to help with the translation for portuguese if no ones releases soon
This is only true for VGUI menu which by default is not available because of custom buymenu.
To be honest, even when there was no custom buymenu nobody reported it (since 2017).
So it's probably fine to stay with consistent csgo_ map prefix.
TheDoctor0
Old 08-25-2020 , 04:50   Re: CS:GO Mod [v2.0.0]
Reply With Quote #10

Version 2.1.0 will probably be released before end of this week and there are already quite a few changes.

If someone want to translate this mod to any other language beside english and polish, you can find csgomod.txt lang file here.
I will accept the translation as a pull request or you can send me this file in private message or to my email ([email protected]).
Any help will be sincerely appreciated!