Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

thEsp
BANNED
Old 08-29-2023 , 09:28   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
@asherkin, do you have kids?
If there's one good thing about brain-infectees (a.k.a lgbt) is that they can't reproduce, therefore their artificial species is doomed to extinction.

I work as a developer in the medical field, and boy is it satisfying when the apps I develop recognize only two genders. Myself I recognize three though: male, female and idiots.

Asherfurry can bluff about how proud and satisfying being ill-minded is, but the lesbian chicks I drilled told me otherwise.

Last edited by thEsp; 08-29-2023 at 09:33.
IC3k1ng
Old 08-29-2023 , 11:04   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by thEsp View Post
If there's one good thing about brain-infectees (a.k.a lgbt) is that they can't reproduce, therefore their artificial species is doomed to extinction.

I work as a developer in the medical field, and boy is it satisfying when the apps I develop recognize only two genders. Myself I recognize three though: male, female and idiots.
This is what i was saying at my deleted post by an admin. There are only 2 genders: male and female, and is not called misinformation as how is the reason that the admin put at my deleted message. Because is something real that is defined at the biology no one can change it. It's very obviously that there will not be born a man with boobs or with a vagina instead of a penis. Because that are modifications of the body of that person that costs to much money to do it. And it's very stupid to throw money like that! So that are more tastes defined by the person than genders.

jgbc3d
Old 08-29-2023 , 19:23   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #73

I'm posting this that I saw recently because I remembered one of the first comments I saw in this thread about "one was about inclusion and the other was about exclusion" incredible hypocrisy, right?
And we're talking about a flag, not only that, but about a child with a flag, Ironic.
https://twitter.com/cboyack/status/1...345153691?s=20
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-30-2023 , 02:23   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
I'm posting this that I saw recently because I remembered one of the first comments I saw in this thread about "one was about inclusion and the other was about exclusion" incredible hypocrisy, right?
And we're talking about a flag, not only that, but about a child with a flag, Ironic.
https://twitter.com/cboyack/status/1...345153691?s=20
Since Joe Biden became the president America is mocked by the entire europe
Old 08-31-2023 , 10:21   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #75

Yeah, now Donald Trump got arrested because they don't want him again in the government. But why? Before Joe Biden becoming president, he was a good president at the moment and there wasn't people talking about gays and LGBT communities and all of those shit.

IC3k1ng
Old 08-31-2023 , 10:29   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #76

Also if you think this, the world is not the same since 2020! After the pandemic event, the society changed to much and there's more addiction with technology, more isolated people from others (more alone people since online classes started at that moment), more fictional genres (transsexuals, non-binaries, etc) and depression.

There's no much people that wants to work too! Because most people got lazy at home in 2020, and much governments decided to make all pass year or grades in schools, but it was a bad idea due to that. These lazy people still existing today and there's not a positive effect to change that now. This is why much countries are getting more hours of work, to make that lazy people active!

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-31-2023 at 23:47.
mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2023 , 12:25   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #77

Old 08-31-2023 , 13:36   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #78

mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2023 , 14:37   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #79

graphic description @jgbc3d towards the logo

surprise
Old 09-06-2023 , 23:22   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlibre View Post
graphic description @jgbc3d towards the logo

surprise
Hahahaha That's exactly the image I wanted to find and couldn't find it