Raised This Month: $61 Target: $400
 15% 

[L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)

Post New Thread Reply   

kot4404
Old 01-13-2019 , 07:47   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgBUCKWANGS View Post
I bet you're talking about Helms Deep Reborn survival? If so, complain to the author of that map. He is deliberately sabotaging dedicated servers running SM and his map will always cause you problems. The problem you're describing is exactly a Helms Deep issue otherwise see the README on supplying players.
I got that problem on helms deep reborn too and I though l4d downtown caused it lol
smxclj123
Old 01-13-2019 , 22:09   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgBUCKWANGS View Post
I bet you're talking about Helms Deep Reborn survival? If so, complain to the author of that map. He is deliberately sabotaging dedicated servers running SM and his map will always cause you problems. The problem you're describing is exactly a Helms Deep issue otherwise see the README on supplying players.
It happens on every official survival map,i'm not test in Helms Deep. If it also happens in Helms Deep,it may not be the only problematic map

I found that the problem started to happen in: After the admin or other person starts the switch in the survival mode(don't know whether happen in survival versus), join the infected then spawn from ghost and die,then join the survivor.First aid kits and pain pills are gradually emerging in the first place where survivors spawn in every survival map. When these first aid kits and pain pills are too many on ground, the server begins to lag. It can be observed that these items originate from the new survivor bot that appears and disappears in an instant,but their first aid kits and pain pills remains on the ground.

I modified the plugin source that manually deleting items, automatically deleting all first aid kits and pain pills on the map every ten seconds, and only enabled in Survival mode. But it will remove all the first aid kit and the pain pills and even items that on player's hands and in inventory. I can't make it only delete the items on the ground in the start area of every survival map, so the problem is not solve very well.

Last edited by smxclj123; 01-13-2019 at 22:28.
NgBUCKWANGS
Old 01-14-2019 , 08:33   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by smxclj123 View Post
It happens on every official survival map,i'm not test in Helms Deep. If it also happens in Helms Deep,it may not be the only problematic map...
I'm having problems reproducing your issue. If you're constantly spawning/kicking survivors you might want to make sure cvar abm_stripkick has a value of 1. This will strip the survivors of any items before they leave.