Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Post New Thread Reply   

kalel
Old 10-19-2004 , 17:09   karma
Reply With Quote #1

I run a pug and we basicly we bring people into the clan that play alot and are generly like by every one.

baicly a number or a color above the players head to indacte there karma

each clan member can give a person 1 +karma or -karma

so say in a 20 clan pug like mine max karma would be 20

Leaders / Owners can red flag a player taking any karma they recived away and making them negitive -10 Carma or w/e that could be a verible

so basilcy this is a way to have clan pets and suck ups ect and its a way to keep track of people who play alot and are liked

NO Support Via PM
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 10-19-2004 , 17:40  
Reply With Quote #2

you mean karma? that does sound interesting...anybody wanna take a shot at it? if not I might sometime
Old 10-19-2004 , 17:46  
Reply With Quote #3

yes yes karma I suck at spelling I would love this

NO Support Via PM
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 10-19-2004 , 18:36  
Reply With Quote #4

heh..if i have sometime ill check it out
Old 10-20-2004 , 15:35  
Reply With Quote #5

i think it would be cooler that if you team attacked you got -1 karma, and if you TK'd it went down like 5 points, and if you complete the objectives it gives you +5 and if you assist in completing the objectives +1
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2004 , 18:29  
Reply With Quote #6

The way he stated it originally, it's more a system to keep track friends of the server than good people or stuff like that.
Old 10-21-2004 , 01:43  
Reply With Quote #7

well it could work eather way but yes basicly the way I stated it the clan would give it to people they like... why you would want it the other way I don't know but you can add

Play Time > 60 Min Then +karma

and for bad carma

If *Fuck* *Shit* Ect. Then -Karma or figure out some other formula

NO Support Via PM
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2004 , 14:41  
Reply With Quote #8

Hmmmm....kinda threw this one together when I had a bit of time. Only thing it does right now is give one karma per hour online. You can also do amx_karma_list in console to list the players' karma. It will also announce a player's(who has been there before) entrance to admins.

1) Needs testing with times, do they go negative?
2) How does amx_karma_list look, any formating needed?
3) Does the announcement on connect show only to admins?

I would test these thing my self but I'm not home and wont be for quite a while . Anyway, please let me know.
Old 10-23-2004 , 03:22  
Reply With Quote #9

Installed the plugin about 3hours ago and I havent yet to see anything happen, No announcement no anything?
Old 10-23-2004 , 11:44  
Reply With Quote #10

Code:
public client_putinserver(id) {     new sid[35],key[50]     get_user_authid(id,sid,34)     format(key,49,"%s_TI",sid)     if(vaultdata_exists(key))     {         new timestring[50],stime         get_vaultdata(key,timestring,49)         stime = str_to_num(timestring)         karma[id] = stime/60         new i         for(i=1;i<=get_maxplayers();i++)         {             if(get_user_flags(i) && ADMIN_SLAY)             {                    new name[32]                 get_user_name(id,name,31)                 client_print(i,print_chat,"[K]%s has connected with %d karma.",name,karma[id])             }         }     }     else     {         new timestring[50],stime = 0         num_to_str(stime,timestring,49)         set_vaultdata(key,timestring)         karma[id] = 0     }

well it looks like how he has it scripted only ppl w ADMIN_SLAY or higher who connect will make a msg be sent to admins.....