0% 

Could someone make this plugin?

Post New Thread Reply   

kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2004 , 14:50  
Reply With Quote #11

The phpbb coders have made this great button using it seems wise :

@rastin : lol man this sounds like a fun plugin.
Old 07-08-2004 , 14:57  
Reply With Quote #12

And that means?
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2004 , 15:00  
Reply With Quote #13

means use the edit button instead of double posting......
Old 07-08-2004 , 15:08  
Reply With Quote #14

Ok, cool.

Can anyone give me a sprite, or a starter to help me begin?? (I just started a while ago).
Rastin
Old 07-08-2004 , 17:58  
Reply With Quote #15

Basically what I had in mind, when I kill someone I could walk up to the body and type, or bind, a command so I could piss on the body. And could you make it so I can choose if clients or admins get to use this option?

And if someone chooses to piss on there enemy, they loose the ability to shoot while doing it. So if I kill someone, and I decide to piss on them and I'm caught with my pants down. I cant shoot till im done. Makes the player a think before trying it.

Im not sure what you mean by the bomb kills.

Im currently working on a sound file, Ill upload it when im done for you to check out.
Old 07-08-2004 , 23:51  
Reply With Quote #16

Ok, heres the sound file. It last around 16 seconds, what I would like to see is when you type command, your player model freezes and there is a arc type sprite originating from the waist and this sound file is played. You cant move until the sound file ends, leaves you open for attacks if you do it. It would be really cool if you could control the stream.

http://dl.downloadhosting.com/download/Rastin/yuk.zip
Old 07-09-2004 , 19:43  
Reply With Quote #17

lol did you record that from your toilet? that sounds really cool, cant wait for this to be made

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2004 , 21:08  
Reply With Quote #18

lmfao

I got a couple thigns for it as well... U can piss anywhere on the map. Once u start to piss... u cant move or shoot. Moving would be kinda gay to see piss flying with no zipper down, and hands going towards u.

Also, so u like dont make server crash. There is a like piss.cfg in custom folder so u can change how many times a person can piss in a round.

Also, if u started to pee on sumone (this would be very hard to do, unless u were doing knives only...) and they lost like 5hp every second they were pee'd on.
I will be getting this plugin SOOOO fast i will pee on my self!

O yah... make it so u cant move or take out a gun for 15-16 seconds.

Try to also make the arms be down... i dont think this is possible... Or just make the knife come out. (this may be strange cuz it would look like hes trying to cut his dick OFF!!!!!) HAHA
Old 07-10-2004 , 00:51  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=STN=- MaGe
lol did you record that from your toilet? that sounds really cool, cant wait for this to be made
lol, no I searched around for the sound online. All I could find was the sound of a zipper, and the sound of urinating on a dirt road. So I put the sound of the zipper in front of the urinating, which I had to cut down cause it was really long, then flipped the sound of the zipper and placed it on the back end.

Yeah, I cant wait for it either. I get upset when I get sprayed after dying. I cant wait to hear the reaction of getting pissed on.

Wish I could help with this plugin, but I dont have the first clue as to what is needed.
Old 07-13-2004 , 13:47  
Reply With Quote #20

I dont know if this is possible, but the models in the czeror folder have the animations for pissing. Would it be possible for the plugin to access these models and use the animation for this plugin? I also found the czeror folder also has the pissing sounds, which I took and altered. Currently I have uploaded the pissing sound to my server and just run it when I want.

Here is the new sound file, it only last 7 seconds.

http://dl.downloadhosting.com/download/Rastin/yuk2.zip