Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Server gets overflowed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MarkTheMan
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:38   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
Can you share your EasyDownload Configs packed in a .zip so i can check if there is anything wrong there.
This will do. I haven't touched configs yet. Is that a problem?
Attached Files
File Type: zip easydownloader.zip (525 Bytes, 52 views)

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 10:38.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:49   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkTheMan View Post
Welp, that's it. I've done a time without Store. It still is an issue. Advanced Music Player and S-Downloader were installed yesterday. However, i can still try to use EasyDownloader, since i've loaded GOTV. Just, i won't lose anything, if i install EasyDownloader?
Seems like its fixed. Yet we still have 2 problems. In case you forgot the thread: 1. The "CUtlRBTree overflow!" error (it just happened), and for some reason, EasyDownloader doesn't do things (sound\stamm\levelup.mp3 doesn't exist!).
EasyDownloader requires you to add all the downloadable stuff you have on your server in the config files , this plugin is specifically used for files which aren't added to downloadtables by the plugins. I use it with my store as some models files don't get downloaded properly.
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:53   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
EasyDownloader requires you to add all the downloadable stuff you have on your server in the config files , this plugin is specifically used for files which aren't added to downloadtables by the plugins. I use it with my store as some models files don't get downloaded properly.
So in sound config I should add it like this:
sounds\
and that's it?
If yes, we have only one problem left.
THE. CLIENT. OVERFLOW.
How am i also supposed to understand "generics" and "decals"? There's not a single folder about them!

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 10:57.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:58   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
So in sound config I should add it like this:
sounds\
and that's it?
If yes, we have only one problem left.
THE. CLIENT. OVERFLOW.
How am i also supposed to understand "generics" and "decals"? There's not a single folder about them!
The Client Overflow happens immediately after a few seconds of gameplay or it happens during mapchange? I had a similar issue where randomly x number of clients would face gamecrash after mapchange on Linux, i have way too many plugins in comparison to your plugins list as i run a multimod server.
Old 08-30-2018 , 10:59   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
The Client Overflow happens immediately after a few seconds of gameplay or it happens during mapchange? I had a similar issue where randomly x number of clients would face gamecrash after mapchange on Linux, i have way too many plugins in comparison to your plugins list as i run a multimod server.
After some seconds/minutes of gameplay. Also, thanks for helping out there! I hope we can finish this!
Actually, it works.

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 11:05.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 11:05   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
After some seconds/minutes of gameplay. Also, thanks for helping out there! I hope we can finish this!
Can you host your server online? I need to see the bug so i can get a better understanding of it.
Old 08-30-2018 , 11:09   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Can you host your server online? I need to see the bug so i can get a better understanding of it.
Umm, i have no-steam. Mere problems with that? And, always, when I try to play music Map Music says that it is disabled, though it is enabled. Something bigger's going on.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 11:11   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
Umm, i have no-steam. Mere problems with that? And, always, when I try to play music Map Music says that it is disabled, though it is enabled. Something bigger's going on.
No-steam can be an issue but i can't tell as i have never tried with nosteam but heard that there are a lot of bugs there.
Old 08-30-2018 , 11:16   Re: Server gets overflowed.

Quote:
No-steam can be an issue but i can't tell as i have never tried with nosteam but heard that there are a lot of bugs there.
Welp. I can't just teleport 100 bucks out of nowhere and put it into my steam account. BUT. If I find a way to send you my server in a zip, maybe then you will find out what's wrong. What about that, mr. I-know-everything-about-Sourcemod?
Though, the DS is like 17 GB, so that will be hard. But i think i can make a torrent or something.

Last edited by MarkTheMan; 08-30-2018 at 11:18.
Hunter6272
Old 08-30-2018 , 11:44   Re: Server gets overflowed.

I guess some moderator should change the thread to [Solved] as the guy got banned.