Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Umm Hello?

Post New Thread Reply   

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2016 , 17:24   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_upa View Post
Well it force me to use this protector because i once been slowhacked because join a random server. Also they upload such a suspicious .bsp file (very small file size) in my cstrike_downloads directory.

So i google for solution then it bring me to that protector i posted above. It has sourcecode so it's up to you to edit/compile and use on your own.

This cl_filtercmdstuff is useless now.
Yeah... I'm not using anything that's from Russia, that's how I protect my computer.
Old 10-04-2016 , 17:56   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_upa View Post
Well it force me to use this protector because i once been slowhacked because join a random server. Also they upload such a suspicious .bsp file (very small file size) in my cstrike_downloads directory.

So i google for solution then it bring me to that protector i posted above. It has sourcecode so it's up to you to edit/compile and use on your own.

This cl_filtercmdstuff is useless now.
1. It looks awesome but can you go into more detail about the way it works? I get the basic idea behind it from looking at the source code but I don't know c++ to understand it well.

2. Can a tool that uses similar methods bypass "query_client_cvar" checks or even provide false values when a cvar is queried by the server? Is it possible through amxmodx to know if a player is using such a tool or a similar tool to hide or fake cvar values?

It would be great if Arkshine or Bugsy or some trusted user could provide a compiled version as not everyone knows how to compile c++ code.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-05-2016 , 03:20   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #23

For now part, the CS WaRzOnE server has 5 thousands of hackers and admin come not joined, but it will abandoned purposes...

Last edited by KleinMarquez; 10-05-2016 at 03:22.
tousif
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-05-2016 , 05:21   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Yeah... I'm not using anything that's from Russia, that's how I protect my computer.
Yup this is good protection.Btw I mostly see this slow hacking stuff in Russian/Romanian servers .I prefer to stay away from them.

Last edited by tousif; 10-05-2016 at 05:33.
metal_upa
Old 10-05-2016 , 10:25   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Sad.. that's the only way can protect your PC. Even it opensource you still doubt it
I smell some kind of racist here, it seems like you hates Russian too much right?
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-05-2016 , 12:34   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #26

Just don't join random servers lol. Play on ones that your friends or people you trust play on/host.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-06-2016 , 04:32   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tousif View Post
Yup this is good protection.Btw I mostly see this slow hacking stuff in Russian/Romanian servers .I prefer to stay away from them.
I know, but it is happened on Spanish Countries, but don't install malware plugins from other sites for moment...
KleinMarquez
Old 10-10-2016 , 06:12   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!]
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
Just don't join random servers lol. Play on ones that your friends or people you trust play on/host.
Yeah.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 10-15-2016 , 06:05   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #29

Don't double or triple post.
Don't bump.

What do you want? Why bump? There's not even a question, just a vague discussion about some alleged security issue worthy of being trashed imo.
Old 10-15-2016 , 06:39   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #30

There is no way to fix this, other than a game dll in order to block those commands, which will get you VAC banned on STEAM...