Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
boomix
Old 09-01-2017 , 13:05   CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys!

Again Im here with another weird idea, that I have been working on the past month. Im here to get your opinion if someone of you would use plugin like this or not, because Im really paranoid.

The main idea is to provide automatic payment with skins for ingame cash, from which you can buy stuff like - models, VIP, masks, server commands (votekick, forcertv), fun rounds, etc. Players can also send the ingame cash to each other (as a gift or just wants to be friendly).

Here is some small video of how the deposit part looks from client side:

In the video we mainly see only skin deposit part and that he gets the money ingame instantly. But you can also see a little bit of the models and VIP plugin that is WIP. Lets me explain more about models plugin for this shop:

Here are two files, one is where you configure the models, second one is the file where all the people who have bought the models are written in.

Here is PlayerModels.cfg , where you have option to configure each model precisely how you want

Ofcorse we do got price for the models, path, arms path and team. Those are some default things, but I also have added option that you can set use time for model, how long they will be able to have it (example: "5d" [5 days], "3h" [3 hours], "5m" [5 minutes], "1d5h22m" [1 day, 5 hours, 22 minutes), models speed, gravity, health and particular amount of models that you want to sell, for example you can set
PHP Code:
"amount"   "1" 
which will mean only one player is able to buy this model.

Parameter
PHP Code:
"amountrr"   "1" 
means if its set to 1, then whenever use time for the model ends for that particular player who have bought it, then again another 1 player can buy that model, but if its 0, that means only once one player is able to buy that model even if the use time for the model ends. That allows you to add really original models without any problems by writing down dates when someone bought something or whatever.

There you can also see some other configuratable stuff as "image" and "newinweb", which baisicly means, whenever you update something in the config file, it will also be automaticly updated in website that you saw in the video (for the models).

Here is some small video of how does the bought models shows up for the client:

And also if the model use time is not "perm" (permanent), on spawn it will show how long you still can use the model

Simular idea is to create other subplugins as mentioned above - VIP, masks, server commands, etc, but it can take some time.

The setup part for this plugin would not be any problem, because the bot and website is hosted on my side, so the owner does need to go thru all of the shitstorm that I went thru, to get all the shared_secret keys for the bot and update the skin prices every few hours from different websites, fix some crashes that sometimes happens and so on. Owner just needs to drag & drop the plugin, enter API key in config which he will generate in main website and then he will be able to see all the stats for earnings in website:

Whenever you have earned something, at any time you can cashout your skins from the website

and you will recive the tradeoffer if few seconds

Yeah, the only catch I guess is that the website would take 5-10% of the earnings (havent figured out yet, would need suggestions about this part), to keep paying for the VPS, updating the prices all the time, to get some motivation and also if any problems happens, I can add some skins more to the bot.

Really interested in your opinion about topic like this, if anyone would use this, is it good or bad thing to have such skin paymets for community servers and if anyone wouldnt be scared to use the website.

P.S. Im really sorry that this post is so big, but I tried to write it as detailed as I can, and I really do hope there will be people who will be interested to read atleast half of something that I wrote