Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2018 , 14:23   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuricYoutube View Post
Thanks for adding the mic check for !guard, however, I noticed that people could just press the mic button without talking and then could join the guards, I don't know if it is possible to add volume check but I saw it in TF2 once. Anyways thanks for taking my suggestion
Yeah, I know this solution is not ideal. But I don't see a way to solve it with voiceannouce_ex.
AFAIK this must be done on extensions or even meta mod plugin level.
IIRC, TF2Jail by drivexel use the same solution like me.
Quote:
Also, I noticed that when someone becomes warden, in the scoreboard his tag doesn't change automatically to warden
fixed, thanks for the report!

Last edited by shanapu; 05-27-2018 at 14:24.
AuricYoutube
Old 05-27-2018 , 17:45   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #832

Forgot the most important thing,

Good Job
AuricYoutube
Old 05-29-2018 , 11:31   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #833

Can you add like a config for custom models for guards and prisoners, doesn't have to work with arms just want the players to look cooler
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2018 , 14:36   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #834

Quote:
Can you add like a config for custom models for guards and prisoners, doesn't have to work with arms just want the players to look cooler
andi67s sm_skinchooser - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=780243
works great with MyJB
Old 05-29-2018 , 21:20   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #835

Armsrace could be great if u can make for them a random spawns around map. Is there way to attach to Armsrace spawn spot maker which you save for every map
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2018 , 13:15   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #836

I've got a little weird issue on my server and i wonder if this is intended, I'm owner (z flag) and i keep all the guns after the round end, i've thought that this was a bug and everyone will keep their guns, but, it seems like i'm the only one with this, also some players reported that they get a molotov when the round starts. I wonder if this is intended as i mention before and if there is a cfg where i can change this.

Thanks in advance!
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2018 , 15:15   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyten View Post
Armsrace could be great if u can make for them a random spawns around map. Is there way to attach to Armsrace spawn spot maker which you save for every map
I fixed a small problem within armsrace & dealdamage and their cvars sm_eventname_randomspawn. These use the csgo random spawn system which is not the best for custom maps. Please give em a try. If it works "ok" we could add it to other eventdays too.

I also thought about a new plugin to set spawn points for events, but hadn't the time nor the motivation so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
I've got a little weird issue on my server and i wonder if this is intended, I'm owner (z flag) and i keep all the guns after the round end, i've thought that this was a bug and everyone will keep their guns, but, it seems like i'm the only one with this, also some players reported that they get a molotov when the round starts. I wonder if this is intended as i mention before and if there is a cfg where i can change this.

Thanks in advance!
This behavior is not intended.

I never heard about such issue related to MyJB, but there was a valve bug where game_player_equip not stripping players at the start of the round. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2394355

But most likely it is a conflict with a "VIP/shop/benefits-plugin". Especially the "mototov" bug seems to come from a third party plugin cause MyJailbreak has nowhere the word "molotov" or "incgrenade" in any code.

Last edited by shanapu; 05-30-2018 at 15:17.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2018 , 06:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #838

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAgOrDiE View Post
Warden, deputy and CTs skins replace the skin of the store. Anyone knows what can I do?
so, you ask me privately, I gave you the information you need, and know you ask here in forum same question?

Quote:
»♔FrAgOrDiE♔« csgoroll.com shanapu Jun 4, 2018 @ 10:44pm CEST sorry if I'm wasting your time but I have another question: how can I make sure that the warden plugin models(of CTs) don't replace store player skin models?

shanapu »♔FrAgOrDiE♔« csgoroll.com Jun 4, 2018 @ 10:57pm CEST warden/duckhunt & zombie will always "overwrite" the custom skins given by skinchooser or store While event/role is active. after that myjb switch back to custom/store skin

shanapu »♔FrAgOrDiE♔« csgoroll.com Jun 4, 2018 @ 10:58pm CEST only way is to disable the skins generally.

shanapu »♔FrAgOrDiE♔« csgoroll.com Jun 4, 2018 @ 10:58pm CEST maybe in future we could make a cvar to choose if it overwrite custom skins given by store or not
I won't waste my time on you anymore. private support canceled

Last edited by shanapu; 06-05-2018 at 06:26.
AuricYoutube
Old 06-05-2018 , 12:28   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #839

Just one question, is this plugin late-load compatible, if it is, what do I need to unload/load and if it is not, will it ever be?
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2018 , 12:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #840

Quote:
Just one question, is this plugin late-load compatible, if it is, what do I need to unload/load and if it is not, will it ever be?
Check this https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbreak/issues/280

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!