Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[INC] loghelper (updated 2010-05-27)

Post New Thread Reply   

Nerus
Old 12-21-2015 , 04:54   Re: [INC] loghelper (updated 2010-05-27)
Reply With Quote #11

Hi, I attached new fixed version working correct with SM 1.7.3.

Changes: deprecated GetClientAuthString to GetClientAuthId.

Regards,
Nerus.
Attached Files
File Type: inc loghelper.inc (9.1 KB, 314 views)
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-21-2015 , 07:46   Re: [INC] loghelper (updated 2010-05-27)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
Hi, I attached new fixed version working correct with SM 1.7.3.

Changes: deprecated GetClientAuthString to GetClientAuthId.
Code:
        //if (!GetClientAuthString(client, player_authid, sizeof(player_authid)))
        if(GetClientAuthId(client, AuthId_Steam3, player_authid, sizeof(player_authid)))
It looks like you negated the check here, so everyone's auth string in the log will be "UNKNOWN" (or whatever is in the uninitialized buffer on failure). Also, to match the game's own logging on every game, it should be AuthId_Engine instead of AuthId_Steam3.

There are 10 other instances to change as well, not just that one. If it wasn't throwing warnings, it's because stock functions are only compiled in if used, else the compiler ignores them.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-21-2015 , 11:28   Re: [INC] loghelper (updated 2010-05-27)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Code:
        //if (!GetClientAuthString(client, player_authid, sizeof(player_authid)))
        if(GetClientAuthId(client, AuthId_Steam3, player_authid, sizeof(player_authid)))
It looks like you negated the check here, so everyone's auth string in the log will be "UNKNOWN" (or whatever is in the uninitialized buffer on failure). Also, to match the game's own logging on every game, it should be AuthId_Engine instead of AuthId_Steam3.

There are 10 other instances to change as well, not just that one. If it wasn't throwing warnings, it's because stock functions are only compiled in if used, else the compiler ignores them.
I've updated the first post now with all of the GetClientAuthString instances replaced properly.
mrkos9i4ok
Old 04-14-2017 , 14:09   Re: [INC] loghelper (updated 2010-05-27)
Reply With Quote #14

help pls
Error:
//// smctf.sp
// C:\Users\Faust-PC\Desktop\═ютр* яряър\include\loghelper.inc(6) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\Faust-PC\Desktop\═ютр* яряър\include\loghelper.inc(10) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
// C:\Users\Faust-PC\Desktop\═ютр* яряър\include\loghelper.inc(10) : error 017: undefined symbol "insmod"
// C:\Users\Faust-PC\Desktop\═ютр* яряър\include\loghelper.inc(10) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\Faust-PC\Desktop\═ютр* яряър\include\loghelper.inc(10 -- 12) : fatal error 127: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 5 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,8 sec
// ----------------------------------------