Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)

Post New Thread Reply   

stranger
Old 02-27-2007 , 17:51   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #151

guys i wrote amx_plugins in the console and thats wat i got

unknown unknown unknown bunnyhop.amxx bad load

PLZZZZ HELP ME I BEG YA I REALLY NEED THIS
Old 02-28-2007, 13:12
BadAim
This message has been deleted by BadAim.
Liquidz
Old 02-28-2007 , 21:22   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #152

Anyway to make this so the user has a choice to enable / disable it not just the admin?

Send a message via MSN to Liquidz
Liquidz
Old 03-01-2007 , 13:48   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #153

bump

Send a message via MSN to Liquidz
stranger
Old 03-03-2007 , 19:21   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #154

i did enable it but it still doesnt work, maybe i have to do wit modules ?
Fuckmeimfamous
Old 03-09-2007 , 14:54   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #155

what cvar shuld i type the code in?
XiLy
Old 03-14-2007 , 14:08   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #156

Hey there !
Im a new guy on amxx !
Can someone tell me why the plugins doesnt work fine? It just makes you able to get speed when you bunnyhop, but i can't enable auto jump .
I put the cvar bh_enabled 1, bh_autojump1, and checked all the modules : all enabled. I think its due to the LINUX server, cause on a Lan game ( on my windows ), this works, ans this rox .
BTW "Fuckmeimfamous", you just put the cvar bh_enabled to 1 and bh_autojump to 1, not difficult
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-14-2007 , 18:19   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiLy View Post
Hey there !
Im a new guy on amxx !
Can someone tell me why the plugins doesnt work fine? It just makes you able to get speed when you bunnyhop, but i can't enable auto jump .
I put the cvar bh_enabled 1, bh_autojump1, and checked all the modules : all enabled. I think its due to the LINUX server, cause on a Lan game ( on my windows ), this works, ans this rox .
BTW "Fuckmeimfamous", you just put the cvar bh_enabled to 1 and bh_autojump to 1, not difficult
Could be possible another plugin is causing problems with it, try moving it up in your plugins.ini to just after all default amxx plugins... Verify that bh_autojump is actually set to 1 (try amx_cvar bh_autojump to get value). Also, check for error logs see if anything is wrong.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
XiLy
Old 03-15-2007 , 12:13   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #158

Thanx for help, but it's actually the only custom plugin i have in plugins.ini
Anyone?
XiLy
Old 03-16-2007 , 17:13   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #159

Bump !
Bo0m!
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2007 , 19:00   Re: Bunny Hop Enabler (remove the slow down after jumping in CS)
Reply With Quote #160

Check error logs, and make sure you're using this one: Click.