Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server configuration questions (USP-M4A1S)

Post New Thread Reply   

XxSignoxX
Old 04-16-2024 , 12:11   Server configuration questions (USP-M4A1S)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello good! I am new to the forum and server configuration topics.
I have a question regarding the configuration of the weapons on the CT side.
Now that the CS:GO servers are no longer active, users cannot choose to switch between the P2000 and the USP, I precisely need to leave the USP as the default weapon.
And regarding the M4A1S, install a plugin that I leave you the link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280959
Where can I buy the weapon with a command, but I can't find a way to restrict that only the CT can buy it and that it respects the purchase time and zone.

If you have another plugin that suits my needs I would appreciate it.

Greetings.
Shaohao
Old Today , 05:55   Re: Server configuration questions (USP-M4A1S)
Reply With Quote #2

Hey,
To set USP as the default weapon for CT side you can use Sourcemod to override the default weapon loadout. You'll need to create a Sourcemod plugin that sets the default weapon to USP for CT players. This plugin would need to be loaded onto your server.
Install a plugin for M4A1-S purchase on CT side:
The plugin you linked seems to allow players to purchase the M4A1-S via a command. You'll need to install this plugin on your server. To restrict this purchase to CT side only, you might need to modify the plugin's code or configure it through server settings. You could also create a separate Sourcemod plugin to handle this restriction if the existing plugin doesn't support it directly.
Restrict the purchase to CT side and respect purchase time and zone:
To restrict the purchase to CT side only, you can modify the plugin code to check if the player attempting to buy the M4A1-S is on the CT team. As for respecting purchase time and zone, you'll need to ensure that the plugin handles these aspects correctly. This might involve setting cooldowns or limitations within the plugin's code.

Hope it helps!

James from Coolair
https://coolair247.co.uk/