Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Thank you to AlliedModders!

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 10-18-2012 , 02:12   Re: Thank you to AlliedModders!
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
Awesome! I know AlliedModders has helped, in one way or another, launched the careers of quite a few contributors - including myself. Glad to hear it has helped you too.
I couldn't agree more. This is actually the first time I've checked back here in a pretty long time, so it's cool that this is what I see.

While I'm here, I want to apologize to everyone for being a dick in general. The way I used to act was stupid and wrong. I'm happy that, despite that, people benefited from my work. I probably won't be back here for real (other than a few scripting help posts, maybe) because I've moved on to other things.

Having said that, I really loved being here and this is without a doubt the best community I've been part of. I'm still really proud of what we've all accomplished. I want everyone here to know that, if you do programming and/or server maintenance work as a part of this community, never underestimate its value in the workplace and for your career.
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 10-19-2012 , 04:36   Re: Thank you to AlliedModders!
Reply With Quote #12

the shame isn't when when make mistakes, it's when we persist without acknowledging one's faults.
and I want to thank you for your kung fu plugin. I remember when I made a theme with it, people were really astonished by those stuff in counter-strike.

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 10-19-2012 at 04:37. Reason: a