Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

Snapman
Old 01-19-2016 , 16:47   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #591

Oh i see, just went back a few pages and saw that it was unfinished code posted on the bitbucket. A heads up to anyone who cares, the same functions as what was being coding can be replicated using webshortcuts.smx and advertisements.smx.

Last edited by Snapman; 01-19-2016 at 16:47.
Send a message via AIM to Snapman
caponeaus
Old 01-19-2016 , 21:44   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwanabe View Post
Don't run the remove_expired.php
But I have 3 VIP levels,

VIP, SuperVIP, & UltraVIP. I want permanent VIP for only UltraVIP?
Zil
Old 01-24-2016 , 04:27   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #593

I'm getting this error when I attempt to login:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getMessage() on a non-object in /home/*******/public_html/donate/admin/index.php on line 24

My database information is correct, and I have the group that I need to login.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-25-2016 , 12:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post

Fatal error: Call to a member function getMessage() on a non-object in /home/*******/public_html/donate/admin/index.php on line 24

Having the same issue here, started happening after I moved my database from one server to another. All login info is 100% correct. When I attempt to login to admin, I successfully login with my sourcebans username and password (it's reading from sourcebans database correctly), however I get this error:

Code:
Unable to connect to Sourcebans SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'username'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
I'm going from having the donation page and database on one server to the donation page on one server and database on a separate server.
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2016 , 12:17   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Having the same issue here, started happening after I moved my database from one server to another. All login info is 100% correct. When I attempt to login to admin, I successfully login with my sourcebans username and password (it's reading from sourcebans database correctly), however I get this error:

Code:
Unable to connect to Sourcebans SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'username'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
I'm going from having the donation page and database on one server to the donation page on one server and database on a separate server.
Did you ever make the donation page point to the IP address of your database or did you leave it as localhost?
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2016 , 22:29   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by caponeaus View Post
But I have 3 VIP levels,

VIP, SuperVIP, & UltraVIP. I want permanent VIP for only UltraVIP?
Just noticed your post. Change the ultra to have a stupid high amount for donations. Like 0.0001 or something.
lastreflex
Old 01-26-2016 , 08:33   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #597

can someone finish the donationscontrol.sp and compile then send to me?
Zil
Old 01-30-2016 , 11:33   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post

Still getting this error.. anyone have any ideas?
DEAD_HUNTER
Old 02-07-2016 , 15:36   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #599

When i install it i get this when trying to login into mysite.com/donations/admin

Unable to open connection to MySQL server.

But i have checked the database and im using the root user, so i dont know what is wrong. I followed the manual!
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2016 , 16:23   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD_HUNTER View Post
When i install it i get this when trying to login into mysite.com/donations/admin

Unable to open connection to MySQL server.

But i have checked the database and im using the root user, so i dont know what is wrong. I followed the manual!
Post your configuration file for me without the login info. I will see if I can help you. Also is your website located on the same machine as your database?