Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Otokiru
Old 06-19-2012 , 12:28   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixy View Post
Im haveing a problem in which it wont reset the queue points after someone is hale so the same person is hale every time. Any ideas on how i can fix this?
I did post about the exploit, way back.... but everyone was busy fixing their bosses. Then meh~
deltadude
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-19-2012 , 12:41   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

nope.avi im getting model errors on the heavy weapons spy, his head is missing textures.
Old 06-19-2012 , 12:42   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otokiru View Post
I did post about the exploit, way back.... but everyone was busy fixing their bosses. Then meh~
The problem i am having is not a exploit its a bug.

Last edited by Pixy; 06-19-2012 at 12:43.
MasterOfTheXP
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2012 , 13:22   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthmule View Post
What is wrong with it then?
The slay code should be this, so it doesn't depend on the server having sm_slay:
PHP Code:
for (new 1<= GetMaxClients(); i++)
{
    if (!
IsValidClient(i)) continue;
    if (
IsPlayerAlive(i)) ForcePlayerSuicide(i);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthmule View Post
If you are planning on fixing the code, at least get the grammatical mistakes because those are also painful to see at times.
Mmmmh yes...about the grammar--upon FF2's release, I actually modified the translations file so it's less...painful to look at. Makes it more like VSH's. Anyone who's interested, have at it. Place into addons/sourcemod/translations/...sadly, the "!halehp takes up two lines" thing can't be fixed without modifying the plugin itself.
Attached Files
File Type: txt freak_fortress_2.phrases.txt (7.0 KB, 112 views)
Old 06-19-2012 , 14:22   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Well, the thing about FemSpy is that I was trying to make all kills make ice statues, not just the backstabs. And it didn't work half the time.
Oh I see. Well for that I never really cared about; since it was more of a subtle reward system for getting a back stab. Since technically everyone knows who the boss is at all times. However getting a back stab kind of shows a bit more skill then a regular knife hit kill.

I applied this logic when I did the administrator because her defensive ability is getting a back-stab she can disguise. On a side note I have been retro actively adding things (and subtracting) for all the previous bosses making them a little bit more unique to each other.
Darthmule
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-19-2012 , 15:27   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheXP View Post
Mmmmh yes...about the grammar--upon FF2's release, I actually modified the translations file so it's less...painful to look at. Makes it more like VSH's. Anyone who's interested, have at it. Place into addons/sourcemod/translations/...sadly, the "!halehp takes up two lines" thing can't be fixed without modifying the plugin itself.
What bugs me the most is the unclear class info, it has some grammar errors but the sentences in there are just hard to understand.

But even though, it's nice what you did there but I will build upon it a little bit more.

Cheers.
MasterOfTheXP
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2012 , 16:34   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Got a little lazy with the class info. I honestly think it should be like how I did it with Boss Battles: it only shows you what it changed about the weapons that you have equipped.
Old 06-19-2012 , 18:05   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadude View Post
nope.avi im getting model errors on the heavy weapons spy, his head is missing textures.
Okay. In the meantime,
NO ONE DOWNLOAD HVYWEPSPY!

To be fixed
1 boss to be released by this week
Seeya
BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2012 , 18:08   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

heavy weapon spy has the materials missing from the model. I have not had time to troubleshoot, but this boss has a problem
MisterTickles
Old 06-19-2012 , 20:27   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

So there's this annoying bug on my server where some players are able to spawn with weapons as the freak.

They wait until the round timer only has 1 second left then change classes and they'll spawn with that class' weapons. Or so I was explained.

Anyone has any idea how to fix?
Closed Thread