AMR movements:
Files in Tonblader's next post

and
executeconfig.txt
should be put on
left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\configs

Best wishes,
Attached Files
File Type: txt executeconfigs.txt (182 Bytes, 75 views)

Last edited by jeremyvillanueva; 02-24-2021 at 16:16.
Tonblader
Old 02-24-2021 , 14:09   Re: [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Reply With Quote #2

The idea of the plugin is that players can be reproduce movements (that were previously recorded by someone else with the [L4D2] Movement Reader) on the specific player positions fulfilling the conditions of "position" and "weapons in hand" and other conditions specified in the [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector.
Thus achieving to reproduce movements that are normally very complicated to do.
Currently the plugin is functional, but it has many limitations that have not been implemented yet.
Spoiler

To Do:
1 option: to make the sm_prueba command automatic (also keep the sm_prueba command), that when the players stand in the correct positions, in a period of 3 seconds, it is activated automatically (this is canceled if they leave the positions or the animation is other than "normal run") (eye for this, you must use the Silvers plugin: Trigger Multiple Commands and thus avoid the validations of all entities)
2 option: add a custom list (using .cfg files) of boosts per map for each different map and with the possibility of adding many boosting sites, this means that 2 or more boosting sites could be activated at the same time, timers are needed independent and can activate in random moment.
3 option: add a third/four person in the formula to do the "Super Boost" (this also includes more than 4 players because they can be multiple boosters and runners, the number of runners can be varied, that is, it does not matter if they are 1 or 32 people, all are Boost because the pipe/molotov can Boost up to 32 people, you can associate the timer number with the customer number) Edit: Now can boost Forced 3 players, we are working to make it manageable for the number of players you want.
4 option: add a new command that when a player uses it, this command forcibly stops the movement reader of the players involved, the condition is that this player can only use this command when they are in their OWN active movement reader, otherwise they cannot use this command (this option can be variable, dependes of Runner actions)
5 option: add specific admin flag to define who can do Runner and who can do Booster and too add in the new stop command describe in the 4 option.
6 option: add conditions depending on map events (configurable by cfg file), for example c5m5, that boost cannot be used until the bridge is fully lowered.

Require:
[L4D2] Speedrunner Tools (Require this gamedata)
[L4D2] Movement Reader (Require this gamedata)
[L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct ( Require DHooks (Experimental Dynamic Detour support) )
[ANY] Dev Cmds (Optional SMLib new syntax or old syntax in github press button green CODE and after press Download ZIP)
[Any] Strip Weapons from Player
[L4D1 & L4D2] Console Cmd As Host (Listen Server Only) (only if you test with "map" command,lobby or listen server and not in Source Dedicated Server)

Install:
For [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Put c1m2sboost3.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Put executeconfigs.txt in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\configs
For [L4D2] Speedrunner Tools and [L4D2] Movement Reader
Put sm_speedrunner_tools.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Put sm_amovement_reader.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Put st_signs.txt in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\gamedata
For [L4D2] Movement Reader
Put gl3.txt,bile3.txt,run3.txt(attached in this post) in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins\disabled\ movements\c1m2\sboost (create folder if they don't exist)
For [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct
Extract left4dhooks.zip(sourcemod folder) in left4dead2\addons
Extract dhooks-2.2.0-detours17-sm110.zip(this name change with every new version and need download 110 to sourcemod 1.10+)(addons folder) in left4dead2\
For [ANY] Dev Cmds
Put sm_dev_cmds.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Extract smlib-transitional_syntax.zip(gamedata and scripting folder) in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod
For [Any] Strip Weapons from Player
Put stripweaponsfromplayer.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Put stripweaponsfromplayer.phrases.txt in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\translations
For [L4D1 & L4D2] Console Cmd As Host (Listen Server Only)
Put l4d_console_cmd_listensv.smx in left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins

How to use:
Start in map c1m2_streets
Put this cvars in console:
sm_cvar st_idle 1
sm_cvar st_idle_anytime 1
sm_cvar st_edgebug 1
sm_cvar st_disableledgehang 1
sm_cvar director_afk_timeout 999999
sm_alloff
sm_slayall
Kick Bots and create 3 fakebots in saferoom with command:
sm_kick @!me;sm_fake;sm_fake;sm_fake
Give weapons to players:
sm_stripall @!me
Player 1 - (Any Weapon/Item in Hands)
Player 2 - Grenade Launcher (in Hands):
sm_fcmd 2 give grenade_launcher
Player 3 - Vomitjar (in Hands):
sm_fcmd 3 give vomitjar
Then teleport 3 players to positions:
Player with Any Weapon/Item:
sm_setpos @me 1635.812 4727.136 704.031
Player with Grenade Launcher:
sm_setpos 2 1440.752 4390.685 468.842
Player with Vomitjar:
sm_setpos 3 1360.234 4260.946 478.149

Then you can put in console the command to trigger the Movement Anim Detector plugin.
sm_prueba

Changelog:
24-Feb-21: First release, the validation of positions was done for 2 players.
Version 2.0.0.0 (29-Jul-21): The validation of positions was modified to 3 players.
Version 2.0.0.1 (07-Aug-21): Adjustment and correction to the list of valid animations relative to left4dhooks.l4d2.cfg.
Version 2.0.0.2 (10-Aug-21): Code was commented that at the moment is not used, warnings were eliminated when compiling and white spaces/indents were eliminated
Attached Files
File Type: txt gl3.txt (3.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: txt bile3.txt (9.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: txt run3.txt (22.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: txt executeconfigs.txt (182 Bytes, 42 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (c1m2sboost1.sp - 31 views - 45.7 KB)
File Type: smx c1m2sboost1.smx (18.6 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Tonblader; 10-18-2022 at 00:46. Reason: Update
Tank Rush
Old 03-02-2021 , 20:28   Re: [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonblader View Post
(I also have a problem with this plugin, and that is that I think that the left4dhooks hooks spam the hooks all the time, when I only need to use it for a specific moment of the plugin, this makes the CPU consumption too high)
That happens to me too
any solution?

--->My name is Source and I'm on Steam<---
Discord: Source#9382
enrique251
Old 06-20-2021 , 19:19   Re: [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Reply With Quote #4

I need the plugin too.
Wapo
Old 06-30-2021 , 17:10   Re: [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Reply With Quote #5

The plugin works fine for me, although it has trouble recognizing near-instantaneous animation states.
Remove apart from that, I would like someone implement these options:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonblader View Post
1 option: to make the sm_prueba command automatic (also keep the sm_prueba command), that when the players stand in the correct positions, in a period of 3 seconds, it is activated automatically (this is canceled if they leave the positions or the animation is other than "normal run") (eye for this, you must use the Silvers plugin: Trigger Multiple Commands and thus avoid the validations of all entities)
2 option: add a custom list (using .cfg files) of boosts per map for each different map and with the possibility of adding many boosting sites, this means that 2 or more boosting sites could be activated at the same time, timers are needed independent and can activate in random moment.
3 option: add a third/four person in the formula to do the "Super Boost" (this also includes more than 4 players because they can be multiple boosters and runners, the number of runners can be varied, that is, it does not matter if they are 1 or 32 people, all are Boost because the pipe/molotov can Boost up to 32 people, you can associate the timer number with the customer number)
4 option: add a new command that when a player uses it, this command forcibly stops the movement reader of the players involved, the condition is that this player can only use this command when they are in their OWN active movement reader, otherwise they cannot use this command (this option can be variable, dependes of Runner actions)
5 option: add specific admin flag to define who can do Runner and who can do Booster and too add in the new stop command describe in the 4 option.
6 option: add conditions depending on map events (configurable by cfg file), for example c5m5, that boost cannot be used until the bridge is fully lowered.
jeremyvillanueva
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2021 , 13:26   Re: [L4D2] Movement Anim Detector
Reply With Quote #6

Thanks I will work on the 3rd option on august I think, that should be the ETA