Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

lolface992
Old 04-04-2020 , 11:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1211

Any command to delete data so everyone have to choose their skins again?
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2020 , 14:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolface992 View Post
Any command to delete data so everyone have to choose their skins again?
No, best just dropping the table.
blue89962
Old 04-04-2020 , 18:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1213

aye, I've been trying to use this plugin in a private server of mine but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Everything looks fine - the menu shows up and I'm able to select a skin - but when I do select, the skin doesn't show up. The weapon even "reloads" (the animation of selecting it plays) but it's the same as before.

I'm pretty sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't figure it out at all, I tried searching everywhere to no avail.

One thing I did notice is the lack of the "weapons" title in the database cfg file, does this have something to do with it?

Any help is VERY appreciated, I'm going insane at this point

Some more context; I followed all the steps in the OP closely, including setting FollowCSGOServerGuidelines to "no" which is apparently the biggest cause of this, but I still haven't had any success

Last edited by blue89962; 04-04-2020 at 18:06.
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2020 , 23:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue89962 View Post
aye, I've been trying to use this plugin in a private server of mine but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Everything looks fine - the menu shows up and I'm able to select a skin - but when I do select, the skin doesn't show up. The weapon even "reloads" (the animation of selecting it plays) but it's the same as before.

I'm pretty sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't figure it out at all, I tried searching everywhere to no avail.

One thing I did notice is the lack of the "weapons" title in the database cfg file, does this have something to do with it?

Any help is VERY appreciated, I'm going insane at this point

Some more context; I followed all the steps in the OP closely, including setting FollowCSGOServerGuidelines to "no" which is apparently the biggest cause of this, but I still haven't had any success
Have you installed Ptah? Do you have any error logs?
blue89962
Old 04-04-2020 , 23:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
Have you installed Ptah? Do you have any error logs?
Installing Ptah is just a drag & drop, right? If so, yes, I did it

I'm not sure about the error logs, where can I find them?
Dyte
Old 04-05-2020 , 19:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1216

Would anyone be able to make a video tutorial of how to install it? For some reason it doesn't work for me, and I would like to see if its something specific that I'm doing
ESK0
BANNED
Old 04-07-2020 , 17:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyte View Post
Would anyone be able to make a video tutorial of how to install it? For some reason it doesn't work for me, and I would like to see if its something specific that I'm doing
You can try out my skin plugin :O 😁
refaelagronov
Old 04-08-2020 , 09:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1218

Hey i need a help please.
i need to install the pTH in my server? or csgo file? im a newbie in server editing.
using WinSCP and GameCP.
Beyond4life
Old 04-12-2020 , 17:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1219

my awp skin doesnt change when i do !ws and click on skins
AlinXD
Old 04-12-2020 , 17:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond4life View Post
my awp skin doesnt change when i do !ws and click on skins
Only your AWP or every skin?