Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Respawn from bot (or AFK human) UPDATED:FEB 10th 2023

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Gameplay       
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2020 , 22:00   Respawn from bot (or AFK human) UPDATED:FEB 10th 2023
Reply With Quote #1

DEAD PLAYERS can press 'impulse 206' to finish off round when aiming at a friendly bot.

\
.\
..\
...\
....\
.....------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
/* IMPULSE 206 - Take control of bot. * *   SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP     iiii  NNNNNNNN        NNNNNNNNXXXXXXX       XXXXXXX * SS:::::::::::::::SP::::::::::::::::P   i::::i N:::::::N       N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::SSSSSS::::::SP::::::PPPPPP:::::P   iiii  N::::::::N      N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::S     SSSSSSSPP:::::P     P:::::P        N:::::::::N     N::::::NX::::::X     X::::::X *S:::::S              P::::P     P:::::Piiiiiii N::::::::::N    N::::::NXXX:::::X   X:::::XXX *S:::::S              P::::P     P:::::Pi:::::i N:::::::::::N   N::::::N   X:::::X X:::::X * S::::SSSS           P::::PPPPPP:::::P  i::::i N:::::::N::::N  N::::::N    X:::::X:::::X *  SS::::::SSSSS      P:::::::::::::PP   i::::i N::::::N N::::N N::::::N     X:::::::::X *    SSS::::::::SS    P::::PPPPPPPPP     i::::i N::::::N  N::::N:::::::N     X:::::::::X *       SSSSSS::::S   P::::P             i::::i N::::::N   N:::::::::::N    X:::::X:::::X *            S:::::S  P::::P             i::::i N::::::N    N::::::::::N   X:::::X X:::::X *            S:::::S  P::::P             i::::i N::::::N     N:::::::::NXXX:::::X   X:::::XXX *SSSSSSS     S:::::SPP::::::PP          i::::::iN::::::N      N::::::::NX::::::X     X::::::X *S::::::SSSSSS:::::SP::::::::P          i::::::iN::::::N       N:::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::::::::::::SS P::::::::P          i::::::iN::::::N        N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X * SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   PPPPPPPPPP          iiiiiiiiNNNNNNNN         NNNNNNNXXXXXXX       XXXXXXX * *──────────────────────────────▄▄ *──────────────────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌▐▄ *─────────────────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌▐▄█ *────────────────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌▌▐█▄█ *──────▄█▀▄─────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▀░░▀░▌ *────▄██▀▀▀▀▄──────▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐ ▌█▐░▌█▐▌ *──▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄────▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░░░▄▄▌░▐ *▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄──▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░░▄▄▄▄░▐ *████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▄░░▀▀░░▌ *▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▐▀▄▄▄▄▀ *▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▌░░░░░▌ *▒▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌ *▒▌░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄ *▒▌░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░▀▀▀▄ *▒▌░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░▄░▄░▄▌░▄░▄▌ *▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ * * * * * * __..__  .  .\  / *(__ [__)*|\ | >< *.__)|   || \|/  \ * *    Respawn from bots. *    Copyleft (C) Nov 2020 .sρiηX҉. * *    This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify *    it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as *    published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the *    License, or (at your option) any later version. * *    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, *    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of *    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the *    GNU Affero General Public License for more details. * *    You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License *    along with this program.  If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. *    Credits: AMXX DEV TEAM for everything including adminhelp.sma. *    AMX Mod X, based on AMX Mod by Aleksander Naszko ("OLO"). * *    V1.0 to 1.1 -better unsticking code when bots are crouched against wall. *                -take the place of AFK humans for round. *    V1.1 to 1.2 -focus on correct side-arms and unsticking. Switch to "impulse 206" instead of prethink. * * */
  • Designed and developed for Condition-Zero bots.
  • Tested on CS 1.6 with POD bots.
  • Bot take-overs broadcasted via chat and effects controlled by CVAR are made when bot is disowned on round start.
  • Player keeps the equipment or not by Cvar.
  • Name and scoreboard are not altered. Bodies are hidden.
  • There is an automatic off switch at end of round to minimize players from exploiting bots' resources last moment without participation in game.
  • There is no configuration needed. Cvars are:

respawn_dust ..........0|1
//SFX?
respawn_humans ....0|1
//Bots and humans?
respawn_keep .........0|1
//Keep guns?
respawn_sound .......0|1
//Sound?
respawn_unstick ......0.3
//Unstuck lambda.
....._____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ _________________________
..../
.../
../
./
/

Get from Github!
Install instructions: Download compressed file or all 3 files separately and compile locally with include file, .inc, in the include directory of scripting. Both the plugin and native plugin need added to plugins.ini.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 02-10-2023 at 06:07. Reason: CZ SUPPORT
Siska1
Old 04-10-2022 , 09:13   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #2

I search for plugin like this , but for 1.82
I still have an old server with amx 1.82 and I'm already having a hard time finding plugins for it.
Or maybe I don't understand exactly how this plugin works.
When I'm dead I press "R" and then I just finish the round, but I don't control any bots or afk.
If this is the only function of the plugin, then it is in the settings of the bots and there is no need for a separate plugin for this.

Last edited by Siska1; 04-10-2022 at 09:18.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2022 , 05:43   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #3

Script was crafted on a CZ server that runs Amxx 182.
Old 04-11-2022 , 07:55   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Script was crafted on a CZ server that runs Amxx 182.
Yes, I tried it works, there are no problems, but this feature is in the bots cfg now.
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2022 , 09:18   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #5

What flavor of bots has this already and what are the CVAR's please?
Old 04-12-2022 , 00:50   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
What flavor of bots has this already and what are the CVAR's please?
I use "yapb" bots and there is an option that allows you to finish the round earlier if there are no real players alive. You can set how many seconds to complete the round after the fall of the last real player. Only the afk option is missing. But it happens automatically, and I think it's more convenient.

Last edited by Siska1; 04-12-2022 at 00:50.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2022 , 06:07   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #7

Did you want a CVAR to disable the bot control or automatically when yapb is detected? Just need the CVAR please so I can add it to the script.
Old 04-12-2022 , 06:31   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Did you want a CVAR to disable the bot control or automatically when yapb is detected? Just need the CVAR please so I can add it to the script.
I use google translate and im not sure what u need...

Code:
//
// Specifies amount of time in seconds when bots will be killed if no humans left alive.
// ---
// Default: "0.0", Min: "0.0", Max: "90.0"
// 
yb_autokill_delay "0.0"
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2022 , 08:04   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #9

That parameter won't work.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 04-12-2022 at 16:13. Reason: simplified
Siska1
Old 04-12-2022 , 11:42   Re: Respawn from bot (or AFK human)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Cvar, yb_autokill_delay, will not do it. I was looking all over here for something: https://docs.yapb.ru/en/latest/configuring.html.
You still want capability to work on AFK or camper humans once this is sorted?
I'm sorry, but Google doesn't translate these sentences meaningfully, and I can't understand what you're asking me.

I just thought it was the same plugin as bot_control, but I thought it would work at 1.82, but the other one doesn't work at 1.82. That is all. Sorry for bothering.