Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

ytbrooks
Old 03-28-2016 , 02:12   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1741

I've installed all this correctly I believe also entered on the database.cfg but it doesn't seem to be working in-game. Sourcemod is working but I can't seem to get CKSurf working for the sake of me. I've moved everything over, would anyone be able to assist me over skype? (ytbrooks)
Lord Nightmare
Old 03-28-2016 , 02:24   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1742

Hello , i have a problem with challange/Beting and reducing a number of rewards.
Can anybody tell me who change this value to lower.
plock
Old 03-28-2016 , 02:41   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1743

Hey Guys, is there a way to allow the +noclip for VIP only? Like, only "o" flag players can use it?

Last edited by plock; 03-28-2016 at 02:41.
Qes
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-28-2016 , 14:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1744

Hello,
Can someone tell me why despite upload files .rec to cKreplays, the bot is not working properly, sometimes not even show up on spawn. It does not show the transition maps
axel8777
Old 03-29-2016 , 17:35   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1745

I accidently removed all the times for my server, is there a way to get the times back?
Old 03-29-2016 , 20:37   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1746

Super sorry if this has already been covered, I did a thread search and didn't find anything suitable..

Firstly, LOVE the plugin.. Its so user friendly! The only complaints I've had with it is the addiction to adding more and more and more to my server!!!

A few months ago I assumed the operations position of a surf community for a fairly large gaming community (5v5s 10v10s FFAM etc..) And we use HLstats on them. On a prior surf server build we had HL Stats (prior to me being in operations), and it was being used to log played time by users.

We loved having this and didn't any conflict then with the !rank function, or the player point system from HL Stats showing up.. It only logged the users timed played on the HLstats link on our website..

Anyone use HLstats on their surf server? If so how did you bypass the !rank conflict of command, and how might one disable everything other than the time logs?
Darkness_
Veteran Member
Old 03-29-2016 , 20:39   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1747

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel8777 View Post
I accidently removed all the times for my server, is there a way to get the times back?
Not unless you made a backup.
ffriozi
Old 04-01-2016 , 00:26   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1748

need styles options in this awesome plugin.. any solutioN??
LeeStrong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2016 , 10:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1749

Hi Folks - Looking for a bit of help with a rather frustrating issue. Before I begin I'll state that there's nothing relevant in the logs that would highlight the cause of this issue - HOWEVER;
surf_lt_unicorn_official

Works great, tested this, round ends and map changes when I force mp_timelimit.
I launch this on a public server, 30 minute rounds - After 30 minutes, everyone will respawn and die, scoreboard displays and the map does not change unless all players decide to RTV.
I'm using Mapchooser Extended for my voting/map handler, and this issue does not present its self during any other maps, which leads me to believe this is a map related issue. How? I don't know, I'm hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on this as it's a wonderful map that I intend to add to my map pool.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
need styles options in this awesome plugin.. any solutioN??
ckSurf does not yet support styles, however the next release may feature capability to introduce these dynamics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel8777 View Post
You must reguarly backup your database, this is something any server operator should be doing that wants to maintain a good relationship with their playerbase in case these issues arise.

@Biscuitneck
You could always recompile ckSurf and change !rank to !surfrank - This is a relatively easy change to make as the plugin defines commands like any other Sourcemod plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qes View Post
Hello,
Can someone tell me why despite upload files .rec to cKreplays, the bot is not working properly, sometimes not even show up on spawn. It does not show the transition maps
Replays should always load on map-change, be sure you have setup your file permissions correctly to execute, read and write from the same user of which you are executing SRCDS.

Last edited by LeeStrong; 04-01-2016 at 10:48.
remedyznutz
Old 04-01-2016 , 20:17   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1750

couple questions, first let me say love the plugin pretty much perfect for my private server.
first i have the bug when get a record the first time it changes the map, and i know it has to do with the nav files, but my server has somehow deleted them. Is there anyway to force the server to redownload the nav files?'

second does this plugin have anyway to track the stats of each map you have completed? if not can anyone link me a plugin that can? something like this http://prntscr.com/an0rtl.

thank you for your help and time