Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2016 , 02:30   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1741

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
It's come to my attention that using +forward and +left (or similar) defeats this afk manager, and players are able to stay running in circles without issue. Any way to fix this?
Well a while back I wanted to change my checking to use mouse[] in the OnPlayerRunCmd:

public Action OnPlayerRunCmd(int client, int &buttons, int &impulse, float vel[3], float angles[3], int &weapon, int &subtype, int &cmdnum, int &tickcount, int &seed, int mouse[2])

However I found it was not working on CS:GO, Psychonic/Asherkin took a bit of a stab at fixing it, but for some reason it was not working, I haven't tested recently, I can maybe try it again this weekend otherwise you can maybe ask them politely if they can review and see if there is any way to fix Because I believe mouse[] is actual mouse movements which would be a better check than angles. Otherwise I'd need to make an option to not check angles and just go on buttons, however there is not much to stop them from just macro'ing a change in direction every now and then?

Unless you have another suggestion?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-23-2016 , 06:37   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1742

Ok the good news is that it seems like the mouse detection might be working in CS:Go so I will look at changing some of the code, mouse check only works when on a valid team, so it won't work when freshly joining the server and going through menu's etc.

I also do not know if there are oldskool players who may not use a mouse >_<

Do you still want button changes checked? or at least as an option to be checked?

I've got a new build ready in the meantime which seems to fix those Anti-AFK Scripts, if someone wants to test it before I release please PM me so I can organize, thanks.

Last edited by Rothgar; 11-23-2016 at 07:17.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 11-28-2016 , 13:54   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1743

Oops, just saw this now, sorry!

Button changes to be checked would be ideal, and probably a very accurate way of making sure a client isn't trying to anti-AFK. Feel free to PM any sort of development version, I can test for you no problem!
Old 12-04-2016 , 19:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1744

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
It's come to my attention that using +forward and +left (or similar) defeats this afk manager, and players are able to stay running in circles without issue. Any way to fix this?
Definitely need this fixed for csgo

Last edited by wolvez04; 12-04-2016 at 19:35.
BoosterGold
Old 12-23-2016 , 21:00   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1745

Hi guys,

Thanks for writing this. Is this the proper place to request functionality? I am using this for a Retakes server and I'd like it to be more aggressive versus players who are AFK that spawn with the bomb. Ideally they should drop it if they are detected to be AFK within like 3 seconds of spawning.

I know about sv_spawn_afk_bomb_drop_time, but that cvar has weird behavior. If you're afk, return before it triggers, then begin planting, it will throw the bomb anyway.

Thanks!
WebNoob
Old 12-25-2016 , 00:23   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1746

Just a heads-up,

I've had some players reporting some strange behavior in TF2 for AFK's since the Smissmass update.

Specifically:

Quote:
There might be a glitch that some players cannot currently control where they end up in the enemy spawn instead of being booted to AFK (especially if teams are unbalanced)

I've not been able to confirm this is the case but I did see the command "A player has been moved to spectate for being afk" then a few minutes later realize there was an "enemy" afk in spawn.

Yea today on twofort I went AFK then when I came back I was still in spawn as red (I was red when I went AFK) I went out swinging like I normally do and accidently destroyed an engie with a random crit.

Going spec does not make you immune to damage though... it basically just makes you your own spectator team.

If/ when someone kills you, you will THEN be put into actual spectator mode.

So basically if you can kill your own team/ friendly fire. You need to type "explode" into console then rejoin the team.
While I'm relatively certain this is another consequence of the change in the autobalance system, I'm not sure if it is this plugin, or another underlying SM plugin/extension that needs updating.
Darkimmortal
Old 01-02-2017 , 11:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1747

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebNoob View Post
Just a heads-up,

I've had some players reporting some strange behavior in TF2 for AFK's since the Smissmass update.

Specifically:

While I'm relatively certain this is another consequence of the change in the autobalance system, I'm not sure if it is this plugin, or another underlying SM plugin/extension that needs updating.
I have also been having this issue, disabled the move to spectator option until it is resolved and all seems fine
Old 01-13-2017 , 22:00   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1748

Hi all, I just got back from a holiday, is there still a problem with the plugin or what is happening?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2017 , 22:41   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1749

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Quick fix: Fires "player_afk" event when going to AFK and transitioned to new syntax.
Note: When used in L4D2, it makes some plugins do their functions like +5 AFK Fix.
Hi, what do you mean, I don't know what you have done exactly because this seems like a modified very old original AFK Manager from Liam...

Can you please provide information on what is broken with my version or remove this as it's not relevant, thank you.
wolvez04
Old 01-14-2017 , 01:20   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Hi all, I just got back from a holiday, is there still a problem with the plugin or what is happening?
+left/right and +forward binds etc can avoid detection. I was wondering if it was easier to detect shooting or slashing knife (mouse1) as a method.