Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

is this right?

Post New Thread Reply   

mcguns
Old 06-18-2006 , 16:12   is this right?
Reply With Quote #1

i am a new user just downloaded cssdm and want to know where to put the file i kinda understand where to put it currently i have it in the file c:\programfiles\steam\steamapps\ltcrashdumy(m yaccount name)\dedicated server\cstrike\addons

Thats where i have it i do have mani admin plugin so...didnt know if that makes a diffreance
ericzombie
Old 06-28-2006 , 14:37   Re: is this right?
Reply With Quote #2

I know where you're coming from, not knowing how to install the files correctly. I've been trying for 2 days straight, spent at least 8 hours shuffling around files, creating diffferent .cfg and .vdf files trying to figure out how to get it running with mani mod.

I know of a server that I frequent who runs them both together, and I've posted in their forum to ask how they've got it set up, but alas, no replies yet. Their server is at 66.132.141.42:27010

I'm trying to run a continuous surf map system like they've got set up. If anyone can help me figure out what's going on, please feel free to post, PM, email, snail mail, ANYTHING to help a brother out.

Thanks guys!

Eric (Dr. Gumby, M.D.)
LyteFly
Old 06-28-2006 , 15:05   Re: is this right?
Reply With Quote #3

Quick question for you guys. Have you installed MetaMod? It's required to run CSSDM. Both MetaMod and CSSDM should be placed in the "addons" folder. You will have a subfolder under "addons" for each. CSSDM runs fine with Mani.
ericzombie
Old 06-29-2006 , 01:48   Re: is this right?
Reply With Quote #4

yes, I have installed MetaMod, however it's not responding right now, so i'm gonna make sure that Its running again. however it was running before with mani, and still no cssdm

EDIT: Okay I got it working. I used the AMX Mod install guide to add -dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll to my dedicated server executable, as well as fixed the path it was trying to run cssdm from. Now it's working, so once in a while, people are welcome to come check it out at 65.7.165.254:27016!

Thanks to everyone who helped/tried to help!

Last edited by ericzombie; 06-29-2006 at 02:12.