TO GET THIS TO COMPILE, ADD "include <tsfun>" UNDERNEATH OF THE LINE "include <tsx>"
This is a roleplaying plugin for The Specialists. It is designed specifically for the map mecklenburg_b5 (NOT B8V6!!!
). It will work
with other maps, but the coordinates for Barry (the gun shop owner), the ATMs, cash registers, bank vault, and possibly many more things will be off. However, you can edit the coordinates yourself
in the SMA file. Along with this plugin goes a door locking plugin and a death blocker/fade to block/force respawn plugin.
I've had this most recent version sitting on my PC for a while and just wanted to get it out there. I wanted to add paychecks but didn't.
-- Employment, money, ATMs, and robbery
- amx_employ <user> <$/hr> <title>
- amx_unemploy <user>
- amx_givemoney <user> <$> <wallet|bank>
- amx_takemoney <user> <$> <wallet|bank>
- say /givemoney <amount|all> (while looking at user)
- say /dropmoney <amount|all>
- say /deposit <amount|all> (while at ATM)
- say /withdraw <amount|all> (while at ATM)
- say /rob (must be near something robbable)
-- Law-enforcement commands
- say /cuff (while looking at user)
- say /uncuff (while looking at user--not needed, /cuff toggles)
- say /restrain (while looking at user)
- say /unrestrain (while looking at user--not needed, /restrain toggles)
- say /jail <cell> (while looking at user)*
* The /jail command must be activated with the avarp_jailcommand cvar.
-- Gun and gun license purchasing
- say /buy (must be at the gun shop)
- say /licenses
-- Door (Un)locker (seperate plugin)
- amx_givedoorkey <user> (while looking at door)
- amx_takedoorkey <user> (while looking at door)
- say /lockdoor (while looking at door)
- say /unlockdoor (while looking at door)
- say /usedoor (while looking at door or door's button)
- say /doorkeys (while looking at door, admins only)
-- DeathBlockage (seperate plugin)
- amx_deathblock <0|1>
- amx_fadetoblack <0|1>
- amx_forcerespawn <0|1>
All console commands require ADMIN_LEVEL_A (custom level a, flag m), as well as say /doorkeys.
Most everything that you would want to customize is now fully customizable without having to edit the file. Just put amx_avarpcvars in console to see a list of all the cvars, their current values, and what they do. Woohoo.
AMXx 1.0, the TSX module
, the Fun module (included with AMXx), the Engine module (also included with AMXx), and the FakeMeta module (included with AMXx as well) are required to use this plugin. Even though Engine and FakeMeta are included with AMXx, you must uncomment them in your modules.ini.
This does not
require MySQL. It stores all of its data in the Vault, and it now has auto-pruning.
The models in models.zip go in the ts/models folder of your server.
If you get a host precache error upon creating your server with this plugin (which you most likely will), create the server on a map such as ts_lobby. After it loads, switch to mecklenburg_b5.
that have you the Fun, Engine, and FakeMeta modules enabled or you will get bad loads.
- Fixed robbing AGAIN
- Robbing now works (was broken in 0.77)
- Can't get infinite money from a glitch that I will not mention
- Fixed ammo buying stuff
- All code is indented nicely
- Added auto-pruning
- Improved saving a little bit
- Made a ton of things cvars
- Uses show_hudmessage instead of amx_tsay for some messages
- Fixed some bugs with ATM positions
- Fixed all other bugs
- Automatic correction for b8v6
(models are no longer available, sorry)