NinjaRope (SpaceDude and Ludwig van)

Post New Thread Reply   

kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2004 , 21:02  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpet_Rhapsody
Ok well I read another forum and found what I was looking for. Apparently the "engine" module includes Vexd tools and Xtrafun. Of course nobody here told me that. (it says nothing like that in the manual. Nowhere does it say "Vexd tools and Xtrafun are included in the Engine module.) Anyway, I enabled the engine module, but the plugins still fail for goomba arena, hook_mod, and ninja_rope. They say "bad load". Ideas?
lol look read the post above urs its mine, and its unedited it sez clearly all these extra things are included in in... engine and fun...
Old 06-07-2004 , 01:23  
Reply With Quote #22

Sorry my mistake. Ninja Rope is working now, though an error still comes up. A couple of my other plugins however arent. Here are my errors:

L 06/06/2004 - 23:04:51: [AMXX] Invalid plugin (plugin "throwing_knives.amx")
L 06/06/2004 - 23:04:51: [AMXX] Function not found (name "Entvars_Get_Int") (plugin "goomba.amx")

Ideas?
Send a message via ICQ to Trumpet_Rhapsody Send a message via AIM to Trumpet_Rhapsody
Trumpet_Rhapsody
Old 06-07-2004 , 03:42  
Reply With Quote #23

Ok Ok n/m. I got it working. I had to add a couple of updated include lines to it. It must not have had engine included. I recomplied it and now it works with no errors. GREAT plugin. Thanks for the help guys. (dunno what the heck is wrong with goomba. It wont compile, tons of errors.)
Send a message via ICQ to Trumpet_Rhapsody Send a message via AIM to Trumpet_Rhapsody
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2004 , 07:14  
Reply With Quote #24

You probably should update this plugin to work with the latest includes. Currently it does not compile.
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2004 , 09:48  
Reply With Quote #25

this plugin is on my todo list for porting/updating... fyi
Old 06-08-2004 , 18:25  
Reply With Quote #26

This plugin works if you add the #include to the .sma file, BUT, big BUT, for some reason if you try to hang for too long it messes up. If you hook to the ceiling for example, and pull yourself up, you hang there for about 3 seconds, then drop to the ground (no damage since ur not really dropping) then the screen jumps back to being hangin in the air, and repeats. so its like a yoyo kinda thing. I'm not sure what the problem is. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
jankybindings347
Old 06-10-2004 , 03:48  
Reply With Quote #27

Can some1 pls tell me what you are suposed to bind for this plugin. i have tried many variatins but none seemd to have worked. Any1????
~Rob
jankybindings347
Old 06-10-2004 , 03:55  
Reply With Quote #28

You know sometimes you just amaze your self at how dumb u can be...
it probably works better if in the plugins.ini file you write amx_ejl_spacedudehook instead of amx_ejl_spacehookdude. Well i guess we all make mistakes some guys.
~Rob
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2004 , 19:06  
Reply With Quote #29

your are talking here about ninjarope but it is actually a hook
there are two plugins that are very similar:
1)amx_ejl_spacedudehook (this one here)
2)amx_ejl_spacedude_ninjarope (real ninjarope which acts more like the rope in worms or a real rope)

differences:
-hook gives u a little boost (as the Hook Mod) in the direction u use it and then it acts like a rope, ninjarope does not give that boost (never saw a rope with a boost)
-with hook it can happen that the "rope" gets lager even if u dont use duck, whit ninjarope it does not happen
-hook is a dick white rope as the one in Hook Mod, ninjarope is a thin yellow rope (is looks better)
Old 06-16-2004 , 04:02  
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlos
your are talking here about ninjarope but it is actually a hook
there are two plugins that are very similar:
1)amx_ejl_spacedudehook (this one here)
2)amx_ejl_spacedude_ninjarope (real ninjarope which acts more like the rope in worms or a real rope)
Where can I find amx_ejl_spacedude_ninjarope?