Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Few questions about CS:GO

Post New Thread Reply   

Sqveeze
Old 05-16-2015 , 08:14   Few questions about CS:GO
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys,

I have a question about metamod and cs:go. So i just tried to create a CS:GO server with sm+mm but things went fail as i downloaded the latest stable release but the "meta version" was replied: unknown command: meta

Then i tought i will need to download the snapshot version. I just reinstalled the server and uploaded the snapshot version and it was working untill i logged in to the game. As soon as i clicked on CT or T team the server rebooted itself with a fatal error in the server console.

Well, then i deleted the whole addons folder to check if its occured by sm+mm or the server installation went fail, but no it was the mods, when i deleted the addons folder the server was working fine.

So the questions:

Its nearly impossible to run a damn stable cs:go server because valve break mod support with every minor 2kb update. How these 3000 online dedicated community server works then? :/

How its even possible to run a cs:go server that doesn't break every 3 day when cs:go updates?
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2015 , 22:03   Re: Few questions about CS:GO
Reply With Quote #2

Its been awhile since a CS:GO update has done this. Just get the latest snapshots SM/MM again and all should be sweet.

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 05-18-2015 at 22:03.