Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

rent servers $2 a slot

Post New Thread Reply   

(_msv)dakilla(_msv)
Old 01-27-2005 , 23:42   rent servers $2 a slot
Reply With Quote #1

RENT A SERVERs from www.msvgaming.com

If you rent a server from us we will allow mod such as superhero mod and wc3 mod and any other you will have to contact dakilla_msv at [email protected] . our server will be duel 3.4 xeons or 3.04 GHz p4 they will have 2 GB of ram you will get 3 GB of space for maps and mods they will be on 100 MB pipe lines. currently we only have servers set up in Chicago. our prices for slots are $2 each with 7-5 hour support a day . if you want to have us setup superhero mod on your server its $25. if you want a basic mod set up like amx mod or amxx mod we can do that for free. we offer a start and stop control panel along with the steam updates tool to keep your server up to date we will not be responsible for if your server goes down you have to start it back up your self. plz allow a few days so that your server can be set up and fully running

THE ONLY GAMES THAT WILL BE ALLOWED ON THESE SERVERS ARE COUNTER-STRIKE WITH ANY MOD, CZ WITH ANY MOD, CSS

below is the form that you can use to rent your server

how many slots do you want on you and the price listed below after buying a server contact me at [email protected] and tell me witch game you would like and if you would like any other add-ons to the server

rent servers from www.msvgaming.com
69.90.113.40:27015 | 8.9.2.158:27025 |64.27.12.39:27015 | 70.84.52.34:27018
70.84.52.34:27016 | 70.84.52.34:27019
Send a message via AIM to (_msv)dakilla(_msv) Send a message via MSN to (_msv)dakilla(_msv)