Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Molotov Cocktail v3.30 - Released April 13, 2014

Post New Thread Reply   

Contrenature
Old 11-25-2008 , 17:14   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #11

Of course Windows... Winrar, i always use only that programm, all zips or rars in Amx Mod X forum can open... this is first time... i have see that problem
Send a message via Skype™ to Contrenature
DynamicBits
Old 11-25-2008 , 21:31   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrenature View Post
Of course Windows... Winrar, i always use only that programm, all zips or rars in Amx Mod X forum can open... this is first time... i have see that problem :|
I'm sorry that happened. I discovered what the issue is. 7-Zip allows you to select from three different compression methods (deflate, deflate64, and bzip2). The original file was compressed with the bzip2 method. WinRAR will open bzip2 zip archives and show you the list of files, but it won't extract them. I did open the original archive in WinRAR before I posted it, but I didn't try to extract anything, so I didn't catch that.

I uploaded a new archive compressed with the more widely supported deflate method.

Thanks for reporting this issue.
yobbi
Old 12-25-2008 , 10:11   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #13

Hello DynamicBits and all. I am running server with Biohazard Zombie Mod i want to add this plugin on my ZM server. But this plugin only working on classic mod correctly. DynamicBits can you or someone do the plugin that only damage zombies but not damage humans. Sorry for my bad english.
DynamicBits
Old 12-25-2008 , 14:16   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbi View Post
Hello DynamicBits and all. I am running server with Biohazard Zombie Mod i want to add this plugin on my ZM server. But this plugin only working on classic mod correctly. DynamicBits can you or someone do the plugin that only damage zombies but not damage humans. Sorry for my bad english.
yobbi, I will certainly look into it. I'll have to install the Biohazard Zombie Mod on my development server because I've never used it. Hopefully I'll have a better answer for you within two weeks.

Edit: Give me a little longer. I've had some Steam-related issues with my servers that I've been trying to sort out. As usual, I am getting no official support from Valve/Steam.

--
Andy
http://andy.dynamicbits.com/

Last edited by DynamicBits; 01-09-2009 at 14:39.
yobbi
Old 01-09-2009 , 16:55   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #15

Thanks for good answer. I belive that you finish it! Good luck for scripting! If it need i will testing on my server just post sma.
yobbi
Old 02-13-2009 , 17:29   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #16

Steall the same !
joce
Old 04-24-2009 , 05:11   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #17

why the size of different compiled plugins are different ?? If I compile the file in zip I have 33.5 kb and If I compile the file from "get source" I have 33,3 kb.
In add, any compile file dont run on my server. It can't start when I active plugin.

To compile I use this : http://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi
Send a message via MSN to joce Send a message via Skype™ to joce
DynamicBits
Old 04-24-2009 , 10:47   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
why the size of different compiled plugins are different ?? If I compile the file in zip I have 33.5 kb and If I compile the file from "get source" I have 33,3 kb.
In add, any compile file dont run on my server. It can't start when I active plugin.

To compile I use this : http://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi
I just downloaded the source from the "get source" link and the zip file. Both files are exactly the same. The MD5 sum for molotov_cocktail.sma is 1004c736ec82a41eaea424a3f4f0c4d1. I don't know how you are getting two different files.

As for the plugin not running on your server, are you getting any error message? What version of AMX Mod X are you using? What mod does your server run: Counter-Strike or something else?

--
Andy
joce
Old 04-26-2009 , 21:25   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #19

I have a CS Server with AmxModx 1.8.0.3. I have any error when i Activate the mod but the server can't run.

Send a message via MSN to joce Send a message via Skype™ to joce
DynamicBits
Old 04-27-2009 , 00:20   Re: Molotov Cocktail v3.20
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
I have a CS Server with AmxModx 1.8.0.3. I have any error when i Activate the mod but the server can't run.
Can you upgrade to AMX Mod X v1.8.1? It was released 8 months ago.

--
Andy