Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2019 , 13:51   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.2 06/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1251

I'm trying to setup this timer for MG maps, however i'm having this issue now. What i've done already was updating Sourcemod and creating a prefix for my Mysqlt table, still i'm not abble to make it work

Any idea Shavit? thanks!

Code:
L 04/10/2019 - 10:47:29: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 04/10/2019 - 10:47:29: [SM]   [1] Shavit_InsideZone
L 04/10/2019 - 10:47:29: [SM]   [2] Line 2325, temp/unzipped/addons/sourcemod/scripting\shavit-core.sp::OnPlayerRunCmd
L 04/10/2019 - 10:47:29: [SM] Exception reported: Native is not bound
L 04/10/2019 - 10:47:29: [SM] Blaming: shavit-core.smx
Sorry for double edit, today im more stupid than usual. Seems like i had an older version of DHooks, after updating it the plugin works correctly, sorry again!

Last edited by Lannister; 04-10-2019 at 14:03.
Sacricx
Old 04-14-2019 , 03:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.2 06/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1252

Hey guys,

Im using Shavit's Bhoptimer with Zephyrus Store @csgo server.

As long Zephyrus Store is installed alone without Shavit's Bhoptimer - custom chatranks + messagecolors/namecolors will work.

Once I do install/add Shavit's Bhoptimer, the shavit-chat.smx seems to overwrite Zephyrus Store's "Chat Stuff" category. Disabling custom chat names or message colors in cfg/sourcemod/plugin.shavit-chat.cfg didn't work
Means: Zephyrus Store's custom chatranks + namecolors/messagecolors dont work anymore (you can buy and equip them but they wont work/show up).

I'd really like to offer chatranks, namecolors/messagecolors to people in the store for credits beside using Shavit's Bhoptimer ranks (by points) like:
Bhoptimer rank ➱[LEGENDARY] Store custom nametag ➱[S.W.A.T.] Store namecolor ➱Sacricx: Store messagecolor ➱Yay it works !

Chat should look like this: [LEGENDARY] [S.W.A.T.] Sacricx: Yay it works !

Is someone able to help or even fix that probably ?

Thank's in Advance guys,

Sacricx

P.S. Error Logs don't show any errors with this. Using latest sourcemod dev build.

Last edited by Sacricx; 04-14-2019 at 03:15.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-14-2019 , 19:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 06/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1253

v2.5.3 update notes
  • Added pause button in KZ CP menu.
    * In addition, the KZ CP menu now persists and will re-open in case it disappears.
  • Fixed error when a player uses !top before the rankings have been calculated.
  • Removed the pointless round restarting logic in the Dynamic Timelimit module.
  • Made the default method for zoning to be aiming.
  • Added warning that shows up before using functionalities that can stop the timer when your time passes a defined number of seconds. See the new added console variable shavit_misc_stoptimerwarning. This is triggered on noclip/stop and style changing commands.
  • Added "noimprovement" sound config file. The sound will play if you finish the map, but not beating your personal best.

Console Variables
  • shavit_misc_stoptimerwarning - the amount of seconds someone's timer needs to have to receive the "your timer will be stopped" warning upon using !stop, !nc or changing their style.

API
  • Added natives:
    * Shavit_CanPause - determines whether a player is able to pause or not. A value of 0 means that they can pause or resume their timer. Otherwise, this native retrieves flags: CPR_ByConVar, CPR_NoTimer, CPR_InStartZone, CPR_NotOnGround. Sample usage:

Code:
    if((Shavit_CanPause(client) & CPR_ByConVar) > 0)
    {
        // this code will be executed if the pause cvar is disabled
    }
  • New native behavior:
    * Shavit_ResumeTimer - now has a second parameter, teleport. True will teleport the player to the position they paused at.

• Added forwards:
    * Shavit_OnTeleport - called upon teleporting with a checkpoint
    * Shavit_OnStopPre - called when the timer is stopping. Ignored when Shavit_StopTimer is called with the bypass parameter set to true. Returning false here will prevent the timer from stopping.

https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...ses/tag/v2.5.3
Old 04-15-2019 , 16:25   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1254

Does anyone know where zones are stored? I mean, if I zone a couple maps, where is all that data at?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-15-2019 , 16:37   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1255

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoToTo View Post
Does anyone know where zones are stored? I mean, if I zone a couple maps, where is all that data at?
If you're using a mysql database, it is stored in said database under the mapzones table. If you're using SQLite, it will be in /addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite/shavit.sq3.
Old 04-15-2019 , 17:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1256

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
If you're using a mysql database, it is stored in said database under the mapzones table. If you're using SQLite, it will be in /addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite/shavit.sq3.
Thanks for the quick response. I'll have a look.

Last edited by BravoToTo; 04-15-2019 at 17:03.
YoUrEnD
Old 04-29-2019 , 00:15   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (2.0.1 24/March/2018)
Reply With Quote #1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoUrEnD View Post
I got a request... is it possible to make "Checkpoint" zones? When you pass such a zone, the difference to the record time is displayed. Maybe with colors like -2.56 seconds if you are faster and +1.53 seconds if you are slower.

i hope its ok when i push that request.
AntraX1992
BANNED
Old 05-12-2019 , 20:18   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1258

I trying get shavity-dieonfinish made by
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=126

But it seems that smx not working. But good news is
I just compile shavit-dieonfinish.sp into shavit-dieonfinish.smx

I will share it. Because im just helping other people. Who don't know how to compile.

I hope this will working. so have fun.
Attached Files
File Type: smx shavit-dieonfinish.smx (2.7 KB, 163 views)
Send a message via ICQ to AntraX1992 Send a message via AIM to AntraX1992 Send a message via Yahoo to AntraX1992
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-12-2019 , 21:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.3 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1259

i forgot to post this when i updated so

v2.5.4 update notes

This is a hotfix update with some changes requested shortly after the v2.5.3 update.
  • Added force_groundkeys style property. It forces the key blocking settings even when on ground. e.g. enabling this on W-Only will not allow prestrafing with the A/D keys.
  • Fixed an issue that caused !r to not show up the menu that has "your timer will stop" warning.
  • Slight reorganization the checkpoints menu. I moved the reset button one item below, and it now has a confirmation prompt when you try to reset your checkpoints.
  • Fixed multiple issues with the KZ menu. Additionally, it will now not keep persisting when manually closed.
  • Fixed an issue that caused autobhop WR submenus show the perfect jump %.
  • Fixed a query error with the !rr command on servers running MySQL 5.7 and ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY. Lower versions, and MariaDB servers are unaffected.

https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...ses/tag/v2.5.4

Last edited by shavit; 05-12-2019 at 21:07.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-18-2019 , 23:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.4 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1260

Made a small addon plugin for the timer: https://github.com/sneak-it/Shavit-Scrollmode-Warning

Warns players not to use scroll macros or infinite/hyperscrolling mouse wheels on scroll modes. Looking for translation PR's!