Originally Posted by DruGzOG
Those stats are added using the amxmodx addon for cstrike, depending on whether or not youre using cs 1.6.
Select base build on whatever OS you have it originally on : https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads-new.php?branch=master
Then download the cstrike package afterwards. Copy and paste the contents from cstrike into the base package. Afterwards you can go into amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and modify it to have the stats enabled. There is a plugin with a ; in front of it in relation to stats. Remove it, save and upload that file. Then edit what you want ingame after restarting the server
I feel like I've sort of tried something similar to that with no success... Let me see if I follow what you're instructing (forgive my ignorance):
1. Download base version of Ammx
2. Download CS themed/based files
3. Drop new CS files into the base folder for Ammx (or are you saying to take all of the contents from the origianl CS folder and copy *those* instead...?)
4. Modify plugins.ini
5. Upload file (what do you mean by upload?)
6. Make desired stat changes in game (I was trying to see if there is a way to make a plugin/script that has *all* the desired settings change with just one selection, vs. having to manually make individual selections for each change to each weapon...)
I've been told that Amxx simply *will not* work on CL because it's a single player mod and not multiplayer mod... I installed Ammx into my CS directory and it worked like a champ, tried to do the same into the CL directory using the CS setup, that didn't get it to work, also tried just simply copying and pasting the files for Amxx/Meta in my CS directory into the CL directory, that didn't work either.
At this point I'm just trying to get the Ammx mod menu to appear in CL successfully during gameplay.
Thanks for your response!