Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2017 , 22:33   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1151

still no one to update on what colors that works with the store annymore? im seeing this pink ish color but i've tried the most of all names.

i got purple but i cant find this pink is, its purple but lighter, it might be the store plugin aswell that needs to recompile for newer colors.

btw i cant seem to override or deny the sm_mirror command and i cant find a cvar for it either.

Last edited by Robin955; 04-30-2017 at 20:08.
_COLOURFUL
Old 05-06-2017 , 15:37   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1152

Hello guys,i have a trouble that i want to add Explosive Arrows into my server store.
But i have no idea how did it work, Can anyone help me?
I've tried to use the "type" "command" to add a command into but fail just like below.
Quote:
"爆炸弓-Explosive Arrows"
{
"price" "25000"
"command" "sm_explarrows /"{name}/" 1"
"type" "command"
}
Does anyone know how the command type work? pls tell me a method ;c
I have tried it long time but it still is not working.

EDITED:
It's working but how to succesfully target client?
{name} and {ClientName} both are not working which make me can't make explarrows command work.

2nd EDITED:
It's just a plugin problems sry.

Last edited by _COLOURFUL; 05-08-2017 at 08:54. Reason: Sth typed wrong.
ichiballs
Old 05-10-2017 , 08:33   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1153

Is there a file where i can check what people own and how many credits they have?
TrappaTroopa
Old 05-10-2017 , 08:41   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiballs View Post
Is there a file where i can check what people own and how many credits they have?
No. There is a store admin section in the !admin menu in game. You can use that to get what you want.

Or If you are using MySQL you would need to use something like PhpMyAdmin to look at the DB tables. If you are using SQLite you can use PhpLightAdmin.

Last edited by TrappaTroopa; 05-10-2017 at 08:43.
ichiballs
Old 05-10-2017 , 09:30   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1155

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
No. There is a store admin section in the !admin menu in game. You can use that to get what you want.

Or If you are using MySQL you would need to use something like PhpMyAdmin to look at the DB tables. If you are using SQLite you can use PhpLightAdmin.
store admin is pretty bad since you cant use it if people own nothing and you cant check how many credits they have...
Veksi8
Old 05-10-2017 , 09:45   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1156

Idk but when u change tag color it changes the name + message color aswell if u dont change those :/
SK8PT
Old 05-19-2017 , 16:21   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1157

I have this store installed on my server with FastDownloads, but players when use hats. give a cube saying error, i have all on FastDownloads and on Server.

I see the Path of Hats is /models/player/holiday/ but my server dont have this.

Please help me
mlov420
Old 05-24-2017 , 14:56   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1158

It appears this plugin may be causing issues since last nights update. I am fully updated with newest Sourcemod resolving issues that came from last night's Operation update.

Any server I had store on would start up fine after updating Sourcemod. Upon connection, the server would crash and the client would continue to retry. To find out who the culprit was, I removed all non-stock plugins from one of my servers, leaving only stock Sourcemod plugins. I continued to add my plugins back 1 by 1, reloading the map each time I re-added a plugin. When I added just the base store and store-trade plugins back, the server began crashing again when anyone tried to connect. I double checked this by removing the plugin -> restart server -> connecting fine -> re-adding the Store plugin -> restart server -> connect and server would crash.

I don't seem to be getting any error logs regarding it and my console.log is not outputting anything either. Figured I'd post this so someone can may look into it. Thanks.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-24-2017 , 15:21   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1159

Windows/Linux?

I have fully loaded stores on multiple Windows servers that aren't crashing.
Old 05-24-2017 , 20:57   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
It appears this plugin may be causing issues since last nights update. I am fully updated with newest Sourcemod resolving issues that came from last night's Operation update.

Any server I had store on would start up fine after updating Sourcemod. Upon connection, the server would crash and the client would continue to retry. To find out who the culprit was, I removed all non-stock plugins from one of my servers, leaving only stock Sourcemod plugins. I continued to add my plugins back 1 by 1, reloading the map each time I re-added a plugin. When I added just the base store and store-trade plugins back, the server began crashing again when anyone tried to connect. I double checked this by removing the plugin -> restart server -> connecting fine -> re-adding the Store plugin -> restart server -> connect and server would crash.

I don't seem to be getting any error logs regarding it and my console.log is not outputting anything either. Figured I'd post this so someone can may look into it. Thanks.
Seems to only be your end. I'm running a Windows server with the store plugin without any issues.