Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 AMS and Improved Saxton is not working

Post New Thread Reply   

Sparks Thunderfur
Old 03-24-2018 , 15:38   AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #1

New to the forums still, new server owner.

Long story short, the Ability Management System is not working at all.

And apparently Improved Saxton is not working either.

I'm not good with the technical stuff, but a friend who I have working on configs and such said it's something to do sarysapub3 not working either?

I can send an error log into the thread if it'll be of assistance to anyone, just let me know and I'll attach it to a reply (or just paste it if i have to..)
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2018 , 15:42   Re: AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks Thunderfur View Post
New to the forums still, new server owner.

Long story short, the Ability Management System is not working at all.

And apparently Improved Saxton is not working either.

I'm not good with the technical stuff, but a friend who I have working on configs and such said it's something to do sarysapub3 not working either?

I can send an error log into the thread if it'll be of assistance to anyone, just let me know and I'll attach it to a reply (or just paste it if i have to..)
the plugin of ams is strange work when he want

but the improved saxton is strange because i have installed the plugin on 2 servers managed by me but they work perfect
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568

Last edited by JuegosPablo; 03-24-2018 at 15:42.
epicwindow
Old 03-25-2018 , 14:55   Re: AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #3

how is the AMS not working?like skill is not available? the plugins that are responsible for AMS and other FF2 boss abitlity are in /addons/sourcemod/plugins/freaks,maybe you installed the wrong version of ff2_sarysapub3.ff2,use the latest one by M7

normal plugins are ended with .smx but ff2 plugins are ended with .ff2,however since the forum dont allow .ff2 to be uploaded people changed them to .smx and you need to rename them back when u put them in /freaks
Sparks Thunderfur
Old 03-25-2018 , 15:44   Re: AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicwindow View Post
how is the AMS not working?like skill is not available? the plugins that are responsible for AMS and other FF2 boss abitlity are in /addons/sourcemod/plugins/freaks,maybe you installed the wrong version of ff2_sarysapub3.ff2,use the latest one by M7

normal plugins are ended with .smx but ff2 plugins are ended with .ff2,however since the forum dont allow .ff2 to be uploaded people changed them to .smx and you need to rename them back when u put them in /freaks
Yes, skills are simply not available, in the best of cases, multi-rage bosses had one of their rages work, if I'm lucky.

I don't really know if it's the incorrect version or not however, as I had a friend install the plugin for me.

Could you link me to the latest version? I'm not very good at digging these things up..

Quick Edit: I forgot to note, I did just check the folder, sarsyapub3 does use the .ff2 extension

Last edited by Sparks Thunderfur; 03-25-2018 at 15:46. Reason: adding extr anote
Transit Of Venus
Old 03-27-2018 , 05:18   Re: AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #5

All plugins that use AMS abilitys must be up to date, also try updating your gamedata.

Click on the banner to explore my servers and more
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
epicwindow
Old 03-28-2018 , 06:48   Re: AMS and Improved Saxton is not working
Reply With Quote #6

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...3&postcount=17

some abitilites works from AMS is probably because they rely on other plugins that isnt ff2_sarysapub3.ff2,you can check that in the boss cfg