Raised This Month: $183 Target: $400
 45% 

[TF2] TFDodgeball


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
snelvuur
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Netherlands
Old 11-06-2013 , 13:24   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #901

At the moment you can always change dodgeball in the server name to pushplayerball ;p
__________________
Arguing with a fool only proves there are two
snelvuur is offline
Arokhantos
Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Old 11-08-2013 , 01:35   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #902

so this plugin fixed yet ?
Or some one has implented fix can provide a download for those that cannot code ?
Arokhantos is offline
snelvuur
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Netherlands
Old 11-08-2013 , 03:42   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #903

I dont see ash posting anything related to a fix, so logic would dictate its a *no*, just read first
__________________
Arguing with a fool only proves there are two

Last edited by snelvuur; 11-08-2013 at 03:42.
snelvuur is offline
Arky
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
Old 11-08-2013 , 09:35   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #904

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arokhantos View Post
so this plugin fixed yet ?
Or some one has implented fix can provide a download for those that cannot code ?
I think Ash is on the case...

But none fix has been made yet.
__________________
Arky is offline
Arokhantos
Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Old 11-10-2013 , 07:05   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #905

Running alternative plugin for now then which has no issues.
Arokhantos is offline
Mr.Clapton
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Old 11-10-2013 , 11:05   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arokhantos View Post
Running alternative plugin for now then which has no issues.
Damizean's plugin? I'm using that too, but the target system is horrible..
Mr.Clapton is offline
Arky
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
Old 11-18-2013 , 14:11   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #907

RIP Plugin?
__________________
Arky is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 11-25-2013 , 07:17   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #908

I pushed most of the updated gamedata to the repo sometime last week, it's still missing a signature for the class restrictions, and the problems with rockets doing no damage hints that an offset there might have changed.

While these two will be pretty simple once I have a moment to open up IDA, it's pretty clear that I continue to not have enough time to maintain this project to the high standard and fast response times that it needs.

I'm currently in the process of moving most of my code over to new infrastructure, after which I hope to be able to provide more access for people interested in contributing.
__________________
asherkin is offline
Arky
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
Old 11-25-2013 , 12:20   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #909

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
I pushed most of the updated gamedata to the repo sometime last week, it's still missing a signature for the class restrictions, and the problems with rockets doing no damage hints that an offset there might have changed.

While these two will be pretty simple once I have a moment to open up IDA, it's pretty clear that I continue to not have enough time to maintain this project to the high standard and fast response times that it needs.

I'm currently in the process of moving most of my code over to new infrastructure, after which I hope to be able to provide more access for people interested in contributing.
The plugin works fine again, it just need to add tsunami's class restriction plugin to limit classes. I'm happy to see that you still care about Dodgeball, and I hope you can find the time to make the changes you want to do. Thanks again, Asherkin.
__________________
Arky is offline
Agamemnus
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Old 11-27-2013 , 22:56   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #910

Yeah have a lot of fun in dodgeball, really hope it stays alive!
Agamemnus is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode