Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 13.01.2021 [D.M.Y])

Post New Thread Reply   

NoWyFS
Old 08-14-2017 , 08:08   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #41

When I join any mg map I get a message Repeat killer detected. Disabling autorespawn for this round.
how to disable this??
Juskasi
Old 09-26-2017 , 06:45   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #42

fix plugin pls
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 09-26-2017 , 11:49   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juskasi View Post
fix plugin pls
Fix what? It works well for me. You must explain what dont work for you included basic info like log errors, sm plugins list and map where occur.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Juskasi
Old 09-27-2017 , 01:10   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Fix what? It works well for me. You must explain what dont work for you included basic info like log errors, sm plugins list and map where occur.
I have another issue with the plugin that player can just join a team if the respawn is enable so players. if seomone connect to the server and the autorespawn is over they cant join a team and when the new round turns on the player needs to reconnect and then they can join.
Rodya
Old 11-13-2017 , 07:39   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #45

dont work( no logs.
not generate configs

Last edited by Rodya; 11-13-2017 at 07:41.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 11-13-2017 , 09:12   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodya View Post
dont work( no logs.
not generate configs
It works well so something wrong in your server.

Check log errors in addons/sourcemod/log and put your sm plugins list output. Also what exactly dont work, in what map, and what cvars you have.

This plugin dont generate cfg, you need to put the cvars from the first post manually in server.cfg

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Nexicon
Old 12-10-2017 , 09:10   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #47

Works perfect! Thanks
OtgTravis
Old 12-14-2017 , 16:39   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #48

Plugin works perfect on Mg course maps, how about the normal Mg minigame maps? it seems like it keeps killing ppl on the server as soon as the round start and it just repeat it self, am i doing something wrong?
yatchi
Old 01-08-2018 , 00:02   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #49

Hi Franc1sco. This plugin is working fine on minigame course maps, but on normal (combat) mg maps it just kills everyone when the round end and nothing happens afterwards. (Tested on mg_swag_multigames_v6_2)
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2018 , 01:24   Re: [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 10.03.2017 [D.M
Reply With Quote #50

Hi.
I read the entire thread but I have a doubt.
I'm looking for a good ANTI spawn killer for regular de_ games. No minigames, just standard community competitive.
I want a plugin that auto slays the teamkiller and respawns the victim if it has been team killed at the beginning of the round.
Spawnprotection csgo command does nothing.. I don't think this plugin here is the one I need but I still wanted to ask because I'm kinda confused on which one I need.