Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Fixed] Ironman error

Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 04-14-2005 , 00:33   [Fixed] Ironman error

Why do I get this error:
L 04/13/2005 - 05:253: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "sh_ironman.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 04/13/2005 - 05:253: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

It shows up like every 15 sec or so, any ideas how to prevent this from showing, cuz its extending the size of amxx log and i really want to fix it because it seems like an error.
Send a message via ICQ to Tassadarmaster Send a message via AIM to Tassadarmaster Send a message via MSN to Tassadarmaster Send a message via Yahoo to Tassadarmaster
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 04-14-2005 , 00:37   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassadarmaster
L 04/13/2005 - 05:253: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
find out what is wrong with it.

But you should just get the CVS version cause I bet its the set_user_info causing problems... Link for CVS is at the top of the forums.
However If you use bazooka on your server make sure you also get Bazooka, spiderman and batgirl (if you use it) from the CVS as well.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 04-14-2005 , 00:55   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Quote:
find out what is wrong with it.

But you should just get the CVS version cause I bet its the set_user_info causing problems... Link for CVS is at the top of the forums.
However If you use bazooka on your server make sure you also get Bazooka, spiderman and batgirl (if you use it) from the CVS as well.
I don't think anything is wrong with ironman, and i got that iron man from CVS. Just tell me how to disable the debug thingy.
Send a message via ICQ to Tassadarmaster Send a message via AIM to Tassadarmaster Send a message via MSN to Tassadarmaster Send a message via Yahoo to Tassadarmaster
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2005 , 00:58   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
It would make sense to delete debug after the plugin name
Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:02   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiNd
Quote:
To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
I didn't enable debug after the plugin, its telling me to add "debug" after the plugin, i dont want to see the "Put debug next to the plugin" message, how do i prevent it from saying that? and is there a way that i can delete something in the source file so then it wont ask me to put debug next to the plugin, cuz its really annoying when that message pops up like 30billion times.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:03   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiNd
Quote:
No actually that error means he needs to turn on debuging to find out what is causing it. That's why it tells you to add debug after the plugins name.
Quote:
L 04/13/2005 - 05:253: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "sh_ironman.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 04/13/2005 - 05:253: [AMXX] To enable debug mode., add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

why don't you enable debugging so you can find the error so we can help you like I asked, otherwise I'm done helping here.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:08  

Vittu, do you have AIM, cuz i need to talk to you, and i have a whole bunch of question to ask
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:19  

No, also please follow the rules when posting in Bug Reports - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31346

Cause how was I supposed to know you were using the CVS version of ironman, also are you using the newest CVS version of ironman (v1.2 of cvs posts)?
Tassadarmaster
BANNED
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:21  

Quote:
No, also please follow the rules when posting in Bug Reports - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31346

Cause how was I supposed to know you were using the CVS version of ironman, also are you using the newest CVS version of ironman (v1.2 of cvs posts)?
I read the rules already.
I downloaded the ironman from the CVS tab above and i got the latest version of ironman, can you plz fix it?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 04-14-2005 , 01:23   Re: Ironman error

Quote:
why don't you enable debugging so you can find the error so we can help you like I asked, otherwise I'm done helping here.