Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

View Poll Results: Is This Awesome Pack For Zombie Plague?
Poor... 96 19.75%
Nothing Special.. 38 7.82%
Good. 109 22.43%
Totally AWESOME! 41 8.44%
EXTREMELY FUCKIN' GREAT! 202 41.56%
Voters: 486. You may not vote on this poll

"Counter-Strike: Online - Transformation Pack [ 2012 Edition ] ( By jc980 )"

Post New Thread Reply   

germs95
Old 12-17-2010 , 03:22   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #531

Umm.. lame, I only like the poster..
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2010 , 03:38   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by germs95 View Post
Umm.. lame, I only like the poster..
because youre stupid and cant think right. even installing plugins. if youre just gonna post nonsense and shit gtfo.
Old 12-17-2010 , 03:44   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc980 View Post
because youre stupid and cant think right. even installing plugins. if youre just gonna post nonsense and shit gtfo.
Youre weird.. I know how to install plugins. Im not stupid, I go to school unlike you, you go and fuck with your self every day, which is weird and Im not gonna gtfo, who are you to command me to get the fuck out? Youre just a stupid guy who dont know how to think twice
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2010 , 04:22   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #534

Quote:
Youre weird.. I know how to install plugins. Im not stupid, I go to school unlike you, you go and fuck with your self every day, which is weird and Im not gonna gtfo, who are you to command me to get the fuck out? Youre just a stupid guy who dont know how to think twice
excuse me, germs calling me wierd? then why were you asking how to install a plugin in some of these threads? I go to school moron. gtfo, saying something offensive like lame and some shit you think. commenting like shit on a work done with effort. please, get out. if you don't like it don't comment, like many people does, I got the same problem with people like you. thinking I'm stupid, but there the ones whom are stupid. maybe you're the one who doesn't think twice much. I have a brain moron.
Old 12-17-2010 , 04:45   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #535

Quote:
excuse me, germs calling me wierd? then why were you asking how to install a plugin in some of these threads? I go to school moron. gtfo, saying something offensive like lame and some shit you think. commenting like shit on a work done with effort. please, get out. I FUCK DOGS, like many people does, I got the same problem with people like you. thinking I'm stupid, but there the ones whom are stupid. maybe you're the one who doesn't think twice much. I have a PUSSY AND A DICK AND A DLDO
Bravo bravo..
Old 12-17-2010 , 04:48   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #536

Quote:
CSO NST is a Modified COUNTER STRIKE while we are talking about models, mods and of course, anything not RELATED TO CSO NST. so we can prevent the spread of the SMA files to the public.

will you stop disturbing this thread? if you want the .ini files ask AT THEIR THREAD, thank you.
What a dumb fuck Phillippine kid..
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2010 , 05:19   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #537

Quote:
Bravo bravo.. because im stupid.
Quote:
I'm a dumb fuck Brunei kid..
disturb someone else and some other thread. moron.

Quote:
Totally Original Post By jc980

germs95 is The Stupidest person I've Ever Encountered, Beware he lives in the Jungles.

Last edited by jc980; 12-17-2010 at 05:33.
ramiax
Old 12-17-2010 , 06:21   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #538

It would be cool if u put all of this to 1 .rar or .zip file ;D Becouse im so lazy :*
jc980
Veteran Member
Old 12-17-2010 , 06:49   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiax View Post
It would be cool if u put all of this to 1 .rar or .zip file ;D Becouse im so lazy :*
but that would be a problem with people in which has connection problems.(something like disconnected after 5 minutes.)
Old 12-17-2010 , 11:51   Re: [ZP] CSO Transformation Pack by jc980 - New Updates!, Upcoming Updates!, Mod News
Reply With Quote #540

Quote:
disturb someone else and some other thread. moron.
oh