Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)

Post New Thread Reply   

DJ_WEST
Old 05-15-2010 , 05:44   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
is that supposed to look like that?
Yes, it's correct.
Quote:
if only your plugins wouldn't crash the server with a runtime error i would use them too
I use this plugin, like all others a long time and my server don't crashed. Try to change SM or MM:S version, may be a conflict with some other plugin, I don't know.
Quote:
Really deep modding as always .. if only your plugins were more stable i could use them on my server.
This is one of the most difficult my plugins, because it uses a lot of different manipulations that need to be checked. Using SDK calls with the latest plugin version, I plan to make it better.

TOP-ic, thanks. I look at it.
Old 05-15-2010 , 08:33   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #102

SimianCage uses many plugins made by DJ West on 5 10+ player L4D2 servers and to my knowledge, they do not cause crashs.

They run good without problems, using SM1.4 Linux.
Daewa
Old 05-15-2010 , 15:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #103

No crash here on my server. Thanks for the delay by the way, I'll take a look.
Thom@s
Old 05-25-2010 , 13:57   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #104

Hi,

If you want add translation for France.

Code:
"Phrases"
{
    "Information"
    {
        "fr"    "Astuce"
    }
    "Throw a grenade"
    {
        "fr"    "Vous pouvez lancer une grenade lorsque vous êtes à terre, \nfaites CLIC DROIT pour changer d'arme"
    }
}
++
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2010 , 16:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #105

PHP Code:
#define SOUND_VOMITJAR ")weapons/ceda_jar/ceda_jar_explode.wav" 
By the way, are you sure about that? Theres 3 of these and i really dont think the "(" belongs there

Another question:
PHP Code:
                        SetEntProp(iProp_Send"m_iGlowType"3)

SetEntProp(iProp_Send"m_glowColorOverride", -4713783)

CreateTimer(GetConVarFloat(h_CvarVomitjarGlowDuration), DisableGlowi
This is from your Bile Bomb "Explosion" ... as far i see it changes Infected Glow Color. Does it 'bile' their HUD (in case of human infected) aswell?

Last edited by AtomicStryker; 05-26-2010 at 16:30.
Danny_l4d
Old 06-08-2010 , 10:28   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #106

I dont know if this is already said here... but there is a little bug in it, everytime someone gets incapt the "game Instructor"gets enabled and that is very annoiying... I have to switch it of everytime... get incapped and its on again...
for the rest plugin doesnt give me an error.. I am using l4d 1
Old 07-05-2010 , 10:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #107

I was wondering it there is some kind of cvar or command to disable the grenade throw for the first 2-3 seconds of an incap

Alot of my players are spamming shove when they go down to commons and often molotov themselves from not expecting a grenade

Thanks
Danny_l4d
Old 07-05-2010 , 11:35   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #108

@MANGO

you can try to not install the translation script.. you get an error but the plugin will work.. or try to change in the translation text \npress delete this... mabye it works then also..
Old 07-05-2010 , 16:23   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #109

oh no no the plugin works fine but people sometimes throw grenades when they don't want too

So my solution to the problem was to add a minor delay to prevent any grenade mishaps
SyluxLockjaw100
Old 07-17-2010 , 04:35   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Incapped Grenade (Pipe/Molotov/Vomitjar)
Reply With Quote #110

Found a bug,when someone is the last player standing on the team,then he got incapped,he was about to throw the molotov then the round restart and then he got a molotov as an melee weapon (also he was able to throw the molotov even through he was not incapped but only can throw once)