Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers

Post New Thread Reply   

zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2010 , 20:30   Re: News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers
Reply With Quote #11

It also could be the result of test servers. I had a few servers running zm reloaded for beta testing with just a few slots but those are gone now that I have switched it on my main server.

I have not had any problems in 1.3 and using the latest SDK hooks. Although I had a strange issue where some mm plugins no longer worked. To prove that it was really an sm issue I found that those same plugins like damage given work fine when sm is off and I think it may be a zm or more likely a sdk hooks issue as some of my mm plugins worked on all my other 1.3 installs except for my zm server. Despite this it was no big issue b/c I was able to switch to sm versions of those plugins and even reprogram those as needed to fill in where they fell short of the mm versions.

It is possible that others are having similar problems, but do not have the ability to determine the cause as quickly as those of us who can debug dump files. (especially if they run dammage given as it is a popular mm for zm servers)
Old 02-05-2010 , 23:24   Re: News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelgeby View Post
What features are missing?
for current beta release:
- normal movement physics
- decapitation
- !zstuck or something that not triggers physics bug
- force cl_minmodels 0 and sv_forcepreload 1
- overlays, working for dx80
- default weapons to give on spawn in game after round start
- cvar to remove icon in the top right corner of a players screen, when someone gets turned into a zombie

i know some of the features are planned, some are done in the dev branch, but it is most important
and thank you for your hard work
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-06-2010 , 01:41   Re: News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers
Reply With Quote #13

- normal movement physics - Done
- decapitation - Planned (it's going to be awesome.)
- !zstuck or something that not triggers physics bug - I hate it that antistick does this to some servers, it's so awesome seeing it in action during gameplay, without the mayhem bug. The good news is SDKHooks might have a new hook will do the same thing as I'm doing now, but maybe, just maybe it won't cause the bug since we won't actually be modifying the physics properties. Stay hopeful
- force cl_minmodels 0 and sv_forcepreload 1 - I never even knew this was needed, you should make an issue in the bug tracker, very easy addition.
- overlays, working for dx80 - why didn't I think of that? Someone actually made an overlay for us, but hasn't given me the overlay files yet. Just a jpeg. I would really like if someone could make a cool zombie vision for us that could work (or be modified in the vmt to work) for dx8 users.
- default weapons to give on spawn in game after round start - Hm, well enabling auto-rebuy with ZMarket is the solution to this. And with the upcoming weapon profile features you can set the start weapons for each class.
- cvar to remove icon in the top right corner of a players screen, when someone gets turned into a zombie - Again, never knew this was needed, should post another issue in the tracker, another easy add.
Old 05-22-2010 , 05:28   Re: News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers
Reply With Quote #14

something wrong with sm stats, there is only 6 servers

rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2010 , 08:07   Re: News: 100 Zombie:Reloaded servers
Reply With Quote #15

https://bugs.alliedmods.net/show_bug.cgi?id=4366

Its status is still "new", so I don't know if they've seen it yet.

But this page won't fail you: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...&type=variable

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby