Post New Thread Reply   

Black Haze
BANNED
Old 07-08-2010 , 12:55   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
here just for you.

Although I don't know why I am bothering.

I loaded HOD, then on top I loaded the fix from this post #67 , I have my packs set to dissolve.

If that helps then great, Your the only guy Ive seen resort to abuse in here, maybe lay off the pot and beer, its screwing with your emotional stability, may I recommended A.A and N.A.?
I'm Dutch mate, seemingly the only nation in the world able to use weed instead of abuse it. Might also be because we don't need to be sneeky about it. Additionally the AA (and NA whatever that is) doesn't exist here ;)

I'm not really of opinion that I started any abuse, but let's just drop it.

I'll try his fix, I was under the impression that version 1.6 of HOD made that one obsolete.

If that still not works I'll have a stab at the source, might have some free time coming up

EDIT: My config looks pretty much the same, apart from the health values, so that won't be it.
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 07-08-2010 , 21:22   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Haze View Post
I'm Dutch mate, seemingly the only nation in the world able to use weed instead of abuse it. Might also be because we don't need to be sneeky about it. Additionally the AA (and NA whatever that is) doesn't exist here ;)

I'm not really of opinion that I started any abuse, but let's just drop it.

I'll try his fix, I was under the impression that version 1.6 of HOD made that one obsolete.

If that still not works I'll have a stab at the source, might have some free time coming up

EDIT: My config looks pretty much the same, apart from the health values, so that won't be it.

HAHAHA yeah well N.A is narcotics anonymous

I was getting random health with the latest version so I reinstalled the patch that was offered by the post on #67 and it seemed to go well together which is bizarre I know because apparently they call on different things. Remember though I installed the patch on top of the original updated HOD
I use a windows server by the way, maybe its just beginners luck?

*Добрый Змей*
Old 07-09-2010 , 04:19   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted byBlack Haze
Plugin "Healthkit On Death" versions 1.6.0 works not correctly! The first aid set does not disappear, adds HP some times!

I noticed the only plugin apart from DM and obviously HOD we have in common is noblock, maybe it's a conflict with that?

Beer 'n' Weed
No, plugin HOD works with an error. Problem in plugin

Last edited by *Добрый Змей*; 07-09-2010 at 04:22.
Send a message via ICQ to *Добрый Змей* Send a message via Skype™ to *Добрый Змей*
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 07-09-2010 , 21:02   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Добрый Змей* View Post
No, plugin HOD works with an error. Problem in plugin

Well then God must love me, Mine works, NO ERRORS.
Она работает для меня нет ошибок. Возможные проблемы не блокировать?

Last edited by sinblaster; 07-09-2010 at 21:04.
Black Haze
BANNED
Old 07-13-2010 , 11:45   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #95

With the fix, mine seems to work as well now, though the fancy dissolving is gone and replaced by the medkit simply vanishing.
Black Haze
BANNED
Old 08-12-2010 , 07:07   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #96

Right, have had that hacked up version on for a while, and this seriously blows. The dissolving will not work, the packet won't always spawn, and even if it spawns, half of the time it can't be picked up.

Knaggo are you ever going to fix your plugin? If not I recommend unapprove.
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 08-12-2010 , 07:38   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Right, have had that hacked up version on for a while, and this seriously blows. The dissolving will not work, the packet won't always spawn, and even if it spawns, half of the time it can't be picked up.

Knaggo are you ever going to fix your plugin? If not I recommend unapprove.

Out of interest Haze is it when a bot drops it that you cant pick it up or is it just in general?

Black Haze
BANNED
Old 08-12-2010 , 12:57   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
Out of interest Haze is it when a bot drops it that you cant pick it up or is it just in general?
Not too sure, but I think the server was filled atm so no bots. This is with the fixed plugin, not with Knaggo's original plugin, that one doesn't work at all.
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 08-13-2010 , 02:41   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Not too sure, but I think the server was filled atm so no bots. This is with the fixed plugin, not with Knaggo's original plugin, that one doesn't work at all.

Yeah I had a good look today Haze and I can confirm that on my server it "SOMETIMES" wont allow a player to pick up a healthpack. I have only just noticed this after testing for a few hours. This is new to me as I stated in previous posts I had no issues.

The ratio of it happening isn't very high but I would assume with a full server it could possible be a pain in the arse and annoying to players.

Being greedy I tried running over the failed healthpacks a few times and as I was focusing on being greedy and determined I was killed each time by another player.

Knagg0 If money is needed to fix this plugin by all means please PM me and I will make a very generous offer, I am happy to donate to you for inspiration.

Last edited by sinblaster; 08-13-2010 at 02:46.
Knagg0
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-13-2010 , 13:45   Re: Healthkit On Death
Reply With Quote #100

Updated to v1.7.0

MFZB Gaming Community

[ www.mfzb.de ]