Post New Thread Reply   

lyric
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2013 , 21:36   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Shadow View Post
So I got a few questions regarding this plugin:

I want to create a sub-domain where it only has feature to pay for admin ingame through a MyBB donation system which auto adds them as admin on the forum and it reads that through MySQL then add them as admin ingame.

Thanks.
that looks more like statement than questions
Old 07-12-2013 , 23:15   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #22

im having this error

Quote:
( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'DB_MySQL' not found in C:\wamp\www\mybb\admin\modules\smadmin\smadmi n_manage_admins.php on line 25
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0014 548984 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 3.3331 4545224 require( 'C:\wamp\www\mybb\admin\modules\smadmin\smadm in_manage_admins.php' ) ..\index.php:541
Old 07-15-2013 , 08:34   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Shadow View Post
I want to create a sub-domain where it only has feature to pay for admin ingame through a MyBB donation system which auto adds them as admin on the forum and it reads that through MySQL then add them as admin ingame.
That would not really relate to this plugin specifically. You would need to take the MyBB donation system, and modify it to automatically add them to your SourceMod MySQL Database. All my plugin does is basically creates a new page within MyBB Admin which accesses that database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narugo View Post
im having this error
That sounds like it is likely a PHP version error, I see you are using WAMP, which version of PHP, MySQL, and MyBB are you using.
Old 07-21-2013 , 14:20   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #24

php i have tried with 5.3.5 and 5.4.16
mysql 5.5.8 and 5.6.12
and mybb latest version i think is 160
Old 08-03-2013 , 14:42   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaven View Post
Currently this plugin allows you to setup a connection between your MyBB installation and your SourceMOD SQL Admins. You are currently only able to add/manage individual users and not utilize groups at this time however that is a planned feature.
This; is; awesome. Please accept my gift of bacon.

We currently use admins.cfg and the group config to govern who can have the community tag; who gets reserved slot access; who is a game server admin (admin, sr. admin w/unban, root); who is a donator; and who our trusted community partners are. As such, we rely very heavily on groups, and although the group structure's fairly flat, players can definitely belong to more than one group.

I can't use your feature yet, but would be delighted to try it once you can deliver group support!

Caliban
ragecommunity.com :: ctf 2fort saraya :: saraya.ragecommunity.com
ProEndreeper
Old 12-03-2013 , 18:26   Re: SourceMod MyBB Admin Manager
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by narugo View Post
im having this error

Code:
( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'DB_MySQL' not found in C:\wamp\www\mybb\admin\modules\smadmin\smadmi n_manage_admins.php on line 25
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0014	548984	{main}( )	..\index.php:0
2	3.3331	4545224	require( 'C:\wamp\www\mybb\admin\modules\smadmin\smadm in_manage_admins.php' )	..\index.php:541
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaven View Post
- snip -
That sounds like it is likely a PHP version error, I see you are using WAMP, which version of PHP, MySQL, and MyBB are you using.
Actually that is not a PHP version error, as DB_MySQL is a class provided by MyBB, the file for it is located at <root>/inc/db_mysql.php. What the error actually means is that the class was not found in the namespace of PHP at line 25 of the file C:\wamp\www\mybb\admin\modules\smadmin\smadmi n_manage_admins.php. Thus the issue is that either...
a. xRaven made this plugin on an older version of MyBB that automatically included the class file for DB_MySQL.
b. You modified MyBB beforehand to make so the class file was included automatically.

To solve this you simply would need to add these lines of code under the direct initialization protection section:
PHP Code:
if(!class_exists("DB_MySQL")) { //Checks to see if the DB_MySQL file already exists

require_once(dirname(__FILE__)."/../../../inc/db_mysql.php"); // Includes the required file that contains the DB_MySQL class

Send a message via Skype™ to ProEndreeper