Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

sgvaibhav
BANNED
Old 06-14-2009 , 02:50   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Can anyone modify this plugin, in such a way, that everything is same here, but the only differenc is-
1)the buy menu should be like biohazard
2)the classes should be like biohazard, and are supposed to type /class to change zombie class.
Dark-Skript
BANNED
Old 06-14-2009 , 04:31   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

hi is it possible to make a mode where its nemesis v survivor?
Satoko
Old 06-14-2009 , 05:53   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Skript View Post
hi is it possible to make a mode where its nemesis v survivor?
there is a plugin for that just look a bit around here but its for zp 4.3 only.

XQS
Old 06-14-2009 , 06:55   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

How to enable dense fog?

Set as follows:
Code:
FOG =  2150
FOG DENSITY = 11249.0018
But it almost did not see

Code:
zp_lighting "b" // Map lighting ["a"-darkest // "z"-brightest // ""-default // "0"-disabled]
Why A is the total dark, and when set to B or R to no difference and is just as clear?
spaik_619
Old 06-15-2009 , 01:24   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Can someone make a zombie and when it dies to explode like the Undead Ultimate on war3 mod... but explosion not damage humans... it infects them ... and pls add a cvar_ for explosion radius... becouse i dont want explosion radius to be exactly like on Undead Ultimate on war3.... and please i want the sprite effect to be a GREEN WAVE RADIUS ... like infection bomb wave... without explosion...

Second class is a zombie when its infected it gets 1 infection bomb FREE---- i think that class is allready done but im not shure... and if its done pls give it to me

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH , IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING I WILL RETRY TO WRITE THIS MORE UNDERSTANDLY !!!
Old 06-15-2009 , 01:32   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Quote:
Can anyone modify this plugin, in such a way, that everything is same here, but the only differenc is-
1)the buy menu should be like biohazard
2)the classes should be like biohazard, and are supposed to type /class to change zombie class.
just play BioHazard then... why we need to have exact menu and zombie class if we can have a better? unique experience between plugins?
Quote:
SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH , IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING I WILL RETRY TO WRITE THIS MORE UNDERSTANDLY !!!
it was not the problem with your english... the problem was people are don't want to create it... why? since it was cheap zombie class, each kill/infect give 1 free infection nade?... what a cheap class... explode and infect people on the radius? more cheap than any other

don't even bother to write your post in CAPS since it was annoying, you can get a ban for that too...
Old 06-15-2009 , 05:11   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

I have some problems with ZP 4.3 and other plugin running together.

1. I have a parachute in my server (by Krotal, sorry don't know how to write corectly...) and when I'm use it when I'm a Nemesis or other zombie which can jump high (lower gravity) it's just disapears... And I can't jump higher... Is it parachute, or it's ZP 4.3 fault? And how can I fix it?

2. When I am a Nemesis (which have 15000 HP) and someone throws a Fire Nade or other grenade, Nemesis HP decreases to 100 HP... And sometimes doesn't need to throw a Fire Nade, just he's HP decreases with no reason... And it's easy to kill him. How can I fix that?

Thanks, and sorry for bad english.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2009 , 07:35   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaik_619 View Post
Can someone make a zombie and when it dies to explode like the Undead Ultimate on war3 mod... but explosion not damage humans... it infects them ... and pls add a cvar_ for explosion radius... becouse i dont want explosion radius to be exactly like on Undead Ultimate on war3.... and please i want the sprite effect to be a GREEN WAVE RADIUS ... like infection bomb wave... without explosion...
Second class is a zombie when its infected it gets 1 infection bomb FREE---- i think that class is allready done but im not shure... and if its done pls give it to me
The first is the boomer zombie which explodes after it dies...you can set the explosion radius with a cvar:
Code:
zp_boomer_explo_range 275.0
The second is the War Zombie...It gets a free infection bomb every time it gets infected, BUT only in infection rounds
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_zclass_boomer.sma - 525 views - 9.9 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_zclass_war.sma - 543 views - 1.7 KB)
Old 06-15-2009 , 12:30   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

thanks for the second class...

but i want first class to be a zombie with INFECTION EXPLOSION... not with damage explosion.... Im not shure but i think if human get into BOOMER explosion radius , it will get dmg not get infected... am i wrong ?

and man please can you tell me where i can check is there any new zombie classes ... becouse for example if i write in the search button War Zombie it doesent show me a theard with files of the class...

Last edited by spaik_619; 06-15-2009 at 12:37.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2009 , 17:51   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaik_619 View Post
thanks for the second class...

but i want first class to be a zombie with INFECTION EXPLOSION... not with damage explosion.... Im not shure but i think if human get into BOOMER explosion radius , it will get dmg not get infected... am i wrong ?
and man please can you tell me where i can check is there any new zombie classes ... becouse for example if i write in the search button War Zombie it doesent show me a theard with files of the class...
yeah it's because i made the war zombie class...and i didn't post it on the forum
the BOOMER CLASS can be infective or non-infective. If you want it to be INFECTIVE, download the sma from the previous post and LEAVE IT LIKE THAT
If you want it to do damage, and not infect then open the sma, search for
Code:
#define DAMAGE_TYPE_IS_INFECT
and comment the line...like this:
Quote:
#include <zombieplague>
//#define DAMAGE_TYPE_IS_INFECT
#if defined DAMAGE_TYPE_IS_INFECT
#define GET_DAMAGE_JUST_INFECT
#endif