Raised This Month: $159 Target: $400
 39% 

[Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Hello-World
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Old 02-18-2009 , 09:24   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #11

you mean ecua ? , i just search for those mdl , and as you see , the skeleton models have author , so i post the screen of the models inclu the author name , and another , i don't know the author so i can't post their name , also , there're still have some models they didn't see , so i post those models and maybe minimize them to have better download , 1 more thing , there's no ecua's model here
__________________
sry for my bad english
I'm helpful !! +karma 4 me
I said something wrong !! Don't -karma
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month

Last edited by Hello-World; 02-18-2009 at 09:31.
Hello-World is offline
mando127
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: virginia
Old 02-18-2009 , 18:08   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #12

the alien arms need to be reuploaded its just a copy of the alien no arms
__________________
mando127 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to mando127
Hello-World
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Old 02-19-2009 , 00:18   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #13

ok , fixed
these aren't new models , but i minimized them

http://www.mediafire.com/?zombyij2nzm

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjqgtatijzg
http://www.mediafire.com/?2tj0xuoqw2e
one more thing , these models is use only for knife attack , so if you use it as human model , the guns won't be on their hand
__________________
sry for my bad english
I'm helpful !! +karma 4 me
I said something wrong !! Don't -karma
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month
Hello-World is offline
AfteR.
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: λ
Old 02-19-2009 , 00:49   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #14

But what whapens if they buy an infection nade?
AfteR. is offline
Anggara_nothing
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Indonesia
Old 02-19-2009 , 01:52   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #15

for Hello-World.
Do you have more sounds for ZP ?
Anggara_nothing is offline
Hello-World
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Old 02-19-2009 , 03:42   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfteR. View Post
But what whapens if they buy an infection nade?
if they do , the gren will be flound in the air ( or at least on their head ) that's not importan
about the sound , you can search on google , there's lot of it
and about my models , those's size very small , so if the zombies die , maybe they will just stand still , and another thing , if you don't like those model , just use your old models and everything just normal again
__________________
sry for my bad english
I'm helpful !! +karma 4 me
I said something wrong !! Don't -karma
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month
Hello-World is offline
triplebug
BANNED
Join Date: Jan 2009
Old 02-21-2009 , 02:09   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #17

Hello-World, help combine this model (it contain 2 files .mdl & T.mdl)
(http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/51774)

Use it on YKH's Chinese Zombie! Holia!!
Make less size for community and another no reduce to me,k? thx
triplebug is offline
filo
BANNED
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Venezuela, What did you
Old 02-21-2009 , 09:57   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebug View Post
Hello-World, help combine this model (it contain 2 files .mdl & T.mdl)
(http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/51774)

Use it on YKH's Chinese Zombie! Holia!!
Make less size for community and another no reduce to me,k? thx
You do not need to fix they, to use it in Zombie Plague Just Place it in the player sub folder name (Both Files) Like models/player/chinesse there you should put the 2 files and only write the true name (without the T) at the .sma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello-World View Post
if they do , the gren will be flound in the air ( or at least on their head ) that's not importan
about the sound , you can search on google , there's lot of it
and about my models , those's size very small , so if the zombies die , maybe they will just stand still , and another thing , if you don't like those model , just use your old models and everything just normal again
Well, Ill use the Alien Model for the Nemesis Because i put zp_nem_speed to 300 and is Really Funny and a bit scary that model, and the nemesis can't buy Infection Nade (Can they?) lol.

Thanks Hello World
filo is offline
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
triplebug
BANNED
Join Date: Jan 2009
Old 02-21-2009 , 10:14   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by filo View Post
You do not need to fix they, to use it in Zombie Plague Just Place it in the player sub folder name (Both Files) Like models/player/chinesse there you should put the 2 files and only write the true name (without the T) at the .sma
In other to make it works need .mdl and T.mdl
I use it on my PC works fine, but what happen to those clients?
They just can download .mdl w/o T.mdl means error?

I never try it and this is my common sense.. correct me if I'm wrong.
triplebug is offline
filo
BANNED
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Venezuela, What did you
Old 02-21-2009 , 12:32   Re: [Zp] Another Zombie's models Collection
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebug View Post
In other to make it works need .mdl and T.mdl
I use it on my PC works fine, but what happen to those clients?
They just can download .mdl w/o T.mdl means error?

I never try it and this is my common sense.. correct me if I'm wrong.
WaW You're Right, thats a problem, well you have 2 options:

1-) Do not use this Models
2-) Use another model
filo is offline
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
Old 02-21-2009, 12:40
triplebug
This message has been deleted by triplebug. Reason: deletin no jutsu
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode