Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Special 4.3 [Fix] (30 July 2019) [ADDED BETA]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
alaska4911
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Old 04-14-2015 , 07:16   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #11

Perfect Scrash that mod have error

[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "get_pcvar_num")
[AMXX] [0] zombie_plague_special_new.sma::respawn_player _task (line 9327)

How to fix it - can you help? :X
alaska4911 is offline
Perfect Scrash
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Old 04-14-2015 , 13:42   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska4911 View Post
Perfect Scrash that mod have error

[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "get_pcvar_num")
[AMXX] [0] zombie_plague_special_new.sma::respawn_player _task (line 9327)

How to fix it - can you help? :X
You changed something in this code?

Because the line of the error does not match the native "get_pcvar_num" in code

Post the code if you modified.
__________________
Perfect Scrash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Perfect Scrash
alaska4911
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Old 04-14-2015 , 15:23   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #13

ok thanks i solved that problem <3
alaska4911 is offline
berserkolaf
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 04-20-2015 , 18:56   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #14

L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Plugin ("zombie_plague_special_new.amxx") is setting itself as failed.
L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Plugin says: No zombie classes loaded!
L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Run time error 1 (plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx") - forced exit





I which is not the problem, someone help me
berserkolaf is offline
SergiCruz
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Andalucía, España
Old 04-21-2015 , 10:54   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkolaf View Post
L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Plugin ("zombie_plague_special_new.amxx") is setting itself as failed.
L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Plugin says: No zombie classes loaded!
L 04/20/2015 - 23:40:00: [AMXX] Run time error 1 (plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx") - forced exit
Add zp_zclasses40.amxx to your plugins-zplague and tell us if that fixed the error
__________________
PodBot waypointer. Feel free to ask for waypoints for zm_ maps.
SergiCruz is offline
Send a message via MSN to SergiCruz
berserkolaf
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 04-21-2015 , 14:54   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.3 (10 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #16

OK, it served me, but now as I do so in the admin menu let me choose the normal modes and custom modes, when I choose custom modes I get this off and leaving all the more varied ways.
berserkolaf is offline
Perfect Scrash
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Old 04-24-2015 , 16:13   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.4 (24 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #17

Plugin Updated (24/04/2015)

- Added New Natives
- Readded .ini for zombie classes and extra itens (This file is auto create)
- Added Some Cvars
- Etc
__________________
Perfect Scrash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Perfect Scrash
berserkolaf
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 04-26-2015 , 10:32   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.4 (24 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #18

sorry
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] Plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "amx_settings_api" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.

L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Start of error session.
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Info (map "fy_pool_day") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20150426.log")
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Called dynanative into a paused plugin.
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "zp_zclasses40.amxx") (native "zp_register_zombie_class") - debug not enabled!
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

Last edited by berserkolaf; 04-26-2015 at 10:45.
berserkolaf is offline
Perfect Scrash
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Old 04-26-2015 , 13:46   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.4 (24 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkolaf View Post
sorry
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] Plugin "zombie_plague_special_new.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "amx_settings_api" required for plugin. Check modules.ini.

L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Start of error session.
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Info (map "fy_pool_day") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20150426.log")
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: Called dynanative into a paused plugin.
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "zp_zclasses40.amxx") (native "zp_register_zombie_class") - debug not enabled!
L 04/26/2015 - 15:290: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
Activate the plugin "amx_settings_api" that is in the .zip file and test
__________________
Perfect Scrash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Perfect Scrash
berserkolaf
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Old 05-17-2015 , 10:28   Re: Zombie Plague Special 2.4 (24 april 2015)
Reply With Quote #20

I add extra weapons ... some work and others crash the game
PD, no system will have some lvls, levels that can be removed whenever I want

Last edited by berserkolaf; 05-17-2015 at 13:10.
berserkolaf is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode