Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Fixes finale in Lost campaign where players spawn below the saferoom.
    Old 04-24-2016 , 06:06   [L4D2] Lost Finale Fix
    Reply With Quote #1

Another original plugin, hopefully it will help servers with custom campaigns especially Lost.

I wanted to share this to you all because I noticed that whenever loading the finale map of the said custom campaign, players die because they were spawned below the saferoom. In rare cases, all players are spawned below too, resulting to repeating mission losses.

What this plugin simply does is create a repeating 1.0 seconds timer to teleport all survivors to the given coordinates and 10.0 seconds to stop the teleportation. It will automatically disable if current map is not the finale map of Lost.

I made this simple one with yet another simple coding that teleports all spawned survivors back to the coordinates of the start saferoom. I got them through "getpos_exact" game command.

For those who know how to tangle with codings, please give me suggestions on how to add checks for falling survivors and getting their "m_vecOrigin" entprops, and improve this plugin.

Oh, and if you know any other custom campaigns that spawns survivors below the saferoom on any map, I'll be glad to add them in this plugin. Custom campaign can be downloaded here

Quote:
    Changelog: 04-24-16
    - First release.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (lost_finale_fix-l4d2.sp - 1383 views - 1.8 KB)

Last edited by cravenge; 04-24-2016 at 06:07.