Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

HiJacker
Old 09-28-2008 , 14:37   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekRDenholm View Post
It doesnt seem to be adding the bans to sourcebans anymore and it use to do that.
Well... i dont think so ...

http://banlist.conscript-gaming.com/...xt=KAC&Submit=
Derek
Old 09-28-2008 , 16:18   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Yea it use to work but now it doesn't. SourceBans has done alot of updates to its sourcebans plugin so I am not sure if anything caused that.
Game Server Hosting
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-28-2008 , 18:31   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSneak View Post
So after reading it all i still have no idea at all how to use or even install this plugin (as it's not described anywhere)

And what's up with the sockets plugin <- also doesn't show anything on how to use or install it. TO bad that such a "great" plugin isn't userfriendly at all (why was this even validated if there's not even 1 hint on how to install?) Not noob friendly at all to bad.
I don't understand what is so confusing about installing this plugin? With the exception of sockets it is only a single .smx file that you need to add to your plugins folder, which is the minimum of any plugin. Can't be any simpler than that. As far as the sockets extension a link is provided in the first post and the install path is laid out for you already in the zip file. Just unzip and upload it to your server. If your still confused just ask.

-BC
Old 09-28-2008 , 19:05   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSneak View Post
So after reading it all i still have no idea at all how to use or even install this plugin (as it's not described anywhere)

And what's up with the sockets plugin <- also doesn't show anything on how to use or install it. TO bad that such a "great" plugin isn't userfriendly at all (why was this even validated if there's not even 1 hint on how to install?) Not noob friendly at all to bad.
You didn't look close enough (granted after 70+ pages who can blame you).

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...=72354&page=69
The Unknown
Old 10-04-2008 , 03:16   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

What ever happened to this plugin? I remember this was the one everyone was posting in.. and now.. well.. nobody is (Like how observant I am? )
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-04-2008 , 07:03   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unknown View Post
What ever happened to this plugin? I remember this was the one everyone was posting in.. and now.. well.. nobody is (Like how observant I am? )

Probably because v1 is not being updated anymore and everyone is waiting for Kigen to release v2 MM:S plugin.

-BC

Old 10-04-2008 , 08:29   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Yes, and cheat-makers have caught on how simple it is to bypass v1. But we'll see what they'll do about v2. I've had a varied amount of other issues I've had to take care of before KAC but its being worked on.
NoS
Old 10-04-2008 , 22:28   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Hey I was wondering if there could be potentially a choice in version 2 that does bans by IP AND Steam ID? Like you would have a choice of STEAM ID or STEAM/IP.

I noticed that a lot of people connect with different steam ids from one IP or several variations of it (subnet is the same for instance), and I would like to ban by subnet as well.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2008 , 07:50   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Hi Kigen,

I see this error very occasionally it's probably not critical but thought i'd let you know:

L 10/05/2008 - 046:48: [SM] Native "CloseHandle" reported: Handle 21b201b4 is invalid (error 3)
L 10/05/2008 - 046:48: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "kigen-ac-pub.smx":
L 10/05/2008 - 046:48: [SM] [0] Line 640, kigen-ac-pub.sp::TKills()
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Kigen
BANNED
Old 10-05-2008 , 15:28   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

I'm aware of it. It seems to be a point when Sockets either calls multiple callbacks or something and triggers more than one TKills.
Closed Thread